Who is your favorite band? - Page 7 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#181 Old 12-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Veggie Regular

At the moment, I have just discovered: Iron and Wine (BEAUTIFUL!), The Dresden Dolls, and Fiona Apple. I listen to so much different stuff I could never pick only a few favorites. For rock, I love Seether, Korn, Slipknot, Tool, Disturbed, NIN, A7X, Atreyu, System of a Down, Tokio Hotel, Shinedown, and a bunch of others that I can't think of right now. I listen to a bit of country. I like the older stuff and some Taylor Swift and Zac Brown Band. I listen to a standard amount of rap/hip-hop; Kanye, Beyonce, Rihanna. I consider myself a musically rounded individual, LOL!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 Old 12-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamajes View Post

I consider myself a musically rounded individual, LOL!

Musically rounded? are you sure?, because I never thought of myself as such and I love these styles:

Psychedelia (acid rock, psychedelic rock, psychedelic soul, psychedelic funk, psychedelic folk), blues, blues rock, 60s and 70s hard rock, 60s heavy metal, soul, free jazz, world music (eg. ragas from India, reggae from Jamaica, middle eastern music, etc...), space rock, glam rock, prog rock (also known as proggresive, it's a sub genre of psychedelic rock), neo-psychedeila, 60s folk rock, expiremental, 60s RnB, funk, jam band, some alternative rock, trip-hop, drum and bass, electronica, 60s avant garde, ambient, some classical music.
#183 Old 12-16-2008, 06:21 AM
Beginner

the ALL AMERICAN REJECTS ROCK!!!\\

my fave song by them is night drive!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#184 Old 12-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Beginner

My favorite bands are The Birthday Massacre, Evanescence and a lot more. These are just the two, I'm listeining to the most.
#185 Old 12-16-2008, 07:07 PM

The Bled, Ampere, The Fall of Troy, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Tickle Me Pink, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Taste of Chaos, The Amity Affliction, Silverstein, Behind Crimson Eyes, Chiodos, Alesana, Blessthefall, Before Their Eyes, Parkway Drive, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Emarosa, Escape The Fate, Enter Shikari, Bullet for my Valentine, Bring me the Horizon, Eyes Set to Kill, Blinded Black, Bleeding Through, As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Slipknot, Alexisonfire, Underoath, The Sleeping, 36 Crazyfist, A Skylit Drive, I Killed the Prom Queen, Beneath the Sky, Himsa, Saosin, Ignite, Silent Civilian, Psychostick, and Heaven Shall Burn are my top 40 favorite bands.
#186 Old 12-29-2008, 01:59 PM

Aiden is my number one band right now. I've listened to them for years. Then we have Slipknot, Alesana, Senses Fail, 3 Days Grace, Evanesscence, Paramore, Pink, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Mudvayne, Enter Shikari, etc........
#187 Old 12-29-2008, 02:03 PM

Ooops. Forgot a couple. Bullet for my Valentine, Flyleaf, Celine Dion's cool. Green Day, All American Rejects, The Fray, etc.
#188 Old 12-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggiGirl View Post

Does everyone here like rock/punk music?

My favorites are:

Eminem --he is sooooo hot

My Chemical Romance

50 Cent

Sarah Blasko (she is Australian)

Feist

city and colour

Panic at the Disco

I like punk a lot. Where's the punk in your list though?
#189 Old 12-29-2008, 03:36 PM

Rammstein.
#190 Old 12-29-2008, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

I like punk a lot. Where's the punk in your list though?

I think she's just commenting that most people's lists contain a lot of punk and rock

My favourites are Iron Maiden, Trivium, Nickelback (hate me, I don't care!), DragonForce and the Cranberries.
#191 Old 12-29-2008, 06:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Ah, I thought someone was trying to call some pop bands punk and I was about to give a lecture....
#192 Old 12-29-2008, 11:32 PM

♥My Chemical Romance♥

and a few choice others.... but mainly MCR♥

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page