Everybody that is graduating this year... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-23-2005, 03:36 PM

Cool! I am graduating in May. Just wondering... what's everybody's future plans? List your planned college, or anything! I'm probably going to the University of Arizona.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-24-2005, 05:32 AM
Veggie Regular

Well, when I turn 18 I'm gonna intern for PETA

and when I'm not grounded anymore I'm gonna do big things for the SHAC campaign

( www.shacamerica.com )
#3 Old 03-24-2005, 07:18 PM

I'm graduating on June 5. I'm not quite sure where I'm going yet because Middlebury and Oberlin haven't gotten back to me on whether I'm accepted or not. I've already been accepted to Denison and Miami of Ohio. We'll see how it all turns out. (I'm holding out for Oberlin )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-25-2005, 08:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Well, I'm not technically graduating. I'm a junior. (Not doing early graduation) But I'm going off to college. I've been accepted to Simon's Rock, a little school in Great Barrington, MA, on the NY border. It's the only four year college of the liberal arts and scientists solely for younger, highly motivated students.
#5 Old 03-25-2005, 09:36 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by acorn~oak View Post

I'm graduating on June 5. I'm not quite sure where I'm going yet because Middlebury and Oberlin haven't gotten back to me on whether I'm accepted or not. I've already been accepted to Denison and Miami of Ohio. We'll see how it all turns out. (I'm holding out for Oberlin )

good luck man -- if you get into middlebury, i'll be so jealous! (they rejected me )
#6 Old 04-03-2005, 01:40 PM

hey, im 18, and graduating from high school on june 26, yay! i got accepted into all 7 colleges i applied to, but have yet to make a decision, i don't even have a first choice. i believe it will just come down to how much financial aid i get.

i have narrowed it down though to lemoyne college and cortland state, neither of which probably anyone has heard of unless you live in ny state!

i also am not sure what i will major in, but it will either be psychology or recreation and leisure studies..
#7 Old 04-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Beginner

I graduate on June 9th and will either be at University of Chicago or Brown...probably chicago, though YAY! i can't wait to graduate
#8 Old 04-03-2005, 09:51 PM

Im 17 and I left school. You dont graduate here. But yeah I quit haha.

Bumz fo life.

(ok not really i have plans, which should work.)
#9 Old 04-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Veggie Regular

I am graduating next december, and I will be 17 for about 2 weeks. Then i'll get married, have lots of babies, and be a bum forever.
#10 Old 04-04-2005, 04:29 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieShul View Post

I graduate on June 9th and will either be at University of Chicago or Brown...probably chicago, though YAY! i can't wait to graduate

YAYAY! go Chicago! That means you can come to all of the COOL Chicago meet-ups!

but seriously, congrats! those are both really good schools! And everyone congrats, as you have all done well and gotten into great schools and/or done a good job graduating and completing your education thus far (If anyone is thinking U of I, PM me up! I'll give any one of you the grandoise tour!)
#11 Old 04-04-2005, 04:46 AM
Veggie Regular

I graduated a few months ago. And we did get the American type gowns and everything..

I'm currently working part time at KFc and studying part-time at TAFE (tertiary institution, kind of college like) doing the Diploma of Children's Services. I'm going to apply at the end of the year to University for teaching.
#12 Old 04-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Veggie Regular

I graduate in May In the fall, I'm going to a University fairly close to my house (about 1.5 hours away) mainly because they're paying my tuition I got accepted to Tulane as well, but even with the scholarship they gave me, it's still bloody expensive. And all the way across the country
#13 Old 04-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Veggie Regular

I graduate May 14th... at 3 in the afternoon! And I've got 24 days left of school until FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been counting down since god knows when.

Anyway, I'm going to Kentucky, Midway College, for Equine Management/Equine Science double major.

I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!
#14 Old 04-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Veggie Regular

My brother is graduating this year. I will miss him.
#15 Old 04-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Veggie Regular

I am graduating, but i'm also Quebecois so I still have CEGEP before I go off to University. Two more years of living at home.
#16 Old 04-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Veggie Regular

Damn you people. Too smart.
#17 Old 04-05-2005, 03:24 PM

Meh. I got rejected at Middlebury as well, Mayuko. But that doesn't really matter, because I got into Oberlin and they're offering me a $12,000 scholarship for every year! Hooray!

Happy hippie-ness, here I come!
#18 Old 04-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Veggie Regular

We don't graduate over here. It's not fair we don't' get any fun, no stupid hats and gowns or boring ceremonies. Anyway I finish full time education (possibly forever) around the end of June. Though before that i have to finish one media production, do a load of research, and pass what feels like a million and one exams.

As for what I'm doing next year, i have absolutely no idea, i don't like to plan. I'll probably end up working somewhere doing something boring that earns enough money to keep me happy and then i might go and travel for a while. Of course knowing me i'll probably work for a few months take one holiday and end up in University a year later studying something useless and boring like economics or marketing.
#19 Old 04-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Veggie Regular

speaking of college, has anyone here heard of/do you know anyone who's going to Eugene Lang College in NYC? i'm extreeeeemely interested
#20 Old 04-21-2005, 08:35 PM

wOOt! graduating May 28th and I can't wait!!!

Attending Texas A&M since I was "wait-listed" at Rice. Damn Rice. And damn being a "WASP-conservative-Houstonian" too.
#21 Old 04-29-2005, 12:32 AM

I graduate June 4th (can't wait!) and I'm hopefully going to Swarthmore College (i only have today and tomorrow to convince my dad to agree on my decision...sigh).

Does anyone know if it's hard being veg*n at college?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page