hen party - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-28-2005, 12:51 PM

last Saturday my sister had her hen night in York about 14 of us went to York on a Mimi bus spent the day shopping and the night clubbing well i think thats what you call it (u cam tell I dont get out much ) we when to a few clubs and pub at one stage some of the hen party where ended up trying and failing to pole 'dance we where in this place call the 80's club / bar or some thing I dont remember so I m in there stood around drinking (lager and lime) and talking to the hens when i spot my mum talking to these guys form Poland so I go over and get into and i say hello and am there telling them about my time in Poland anyway after a while one of them ask me 2 dance well anyone who knows me knows that i dont dance but I though what the heck one where one me so I told my mum that I was going 4 a dance (she miss heard me she though I said we need some space ) so I went over to the dance floor and we where dancing away ( and i mean really dancing I was being whirled around the dance floor I must confess I hav quite a good time . when i spied my sister 'mum and half of the hen party stood on the edge of the dance floor watching us I feel like I had minders I dont know why am telling you this I just though I would share pics of the night soon to be added to http://spaces.msn.com/members/theidealist/

l&p

georgina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Veggie Regular

I never can read your posts because your avatar scares the living hell out of me.
#3 Old 03-01-2005, 03:07 AM
Veggie Regular

*copies avatar into word so she can see * (images arent currently working)

...oh holy crap!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page