Australia - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 01-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Veggie Regular

I though the Teen section should have its own country thread! I think it would help for different recommendation and such - teens tend to eat a bit different to the older veggies, and this way it might be easier to do a meetup one day. So anyone else here in Aus? Name, age, and where abouts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-21-2005, 05:15 AM

Hey Iceflower, good idea!

I'm from W.A (south area), am 16 and name is Gabby-or Gabs or whatever strikes you

*hugz*

~Gabs
#3 Old 01-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Yay okay we have one! I should probably add mine..

I'm Erin, I'm 18 and I live in Parramatta in Sydney.

Oh and I have two recommendations to add...

For soymilk, So Good essential is the best I've come across - it's low fat, and higher in calcium, iron and folate than other types and has added Omega 3 and B vitamins. Plus it has the best flavour of all the ones I've found.

And for any vegetarians (not vegan) who eat chocolate but can't eat cherry ripes because of the gelatin, Darrel Lea makes dark chocolate coated soft strawberry licorice that tastes amazing and is is pretty similar!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 01-24-2005, 04:59 PM

Hey, I am not Australian, but I was hoping that a few of you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me, as I am currently writing a paper on different cultures.

I mainly need to know what they schooling system is like there, the night life, and any overall differences from "American Cultures", maybe food for instance.

ANything you can say to help me would be greatly appreciated, that way maybe I could have some input from people who actually live elsewhere as opposed to just what I can find online.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page