I'm getting my first non-ear piercing soon. In need of advice. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-03-2018, 11:38 PM
A softball catcher

I'm getting my first non-ear piercing soon. In need of advice.

I've seen some of my friends with various non-ear piercings for quite a while now and it's made me want a couple of my own. I asked my parents if I could get my nose and belly button pierced. They said I could. I'm wondering what your experience has been with these piercings and what tips and other information can you give me about them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Braces and piercings??!!

You might want to think about how you are going to get past the metal detectors at your school, concerts, and airports.

#3 Old 06-04-2018, 11:26 PM
A softball catcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H. View Post
Braces and piercings??!!

You might want to think about how you are going to get past the metal detectors at your school, concerts, and airports.

I was kinda thinking that at first when I got braces and then today when I was laying on the piercer's table at a local tattoo shop. A friend of mine, whom is a goth, has a bunch of ear piercings, her eyebrow like 4 times, bridge, both nostrils, septum, medusa, snakebites, tongue three times, dermals, nipples, belly button and nether regions pierced as well as having braces (she has all the appliances I have) plus a tongue thrust preventer in her mouth along with metal in her leg from when she broke it in a car wreck. She has no problems. I got my third lobes, nostril and belly button pierced today. Lobes was not painful at all. Nostril hurt a little bit, but my eyes stung a little bit when my eyes watered up. Then the piercing burned a little. My belly button was the worst of the holes I had poked in me today. The initial piercing didn't really hurt. It just felt like a long, hard pinch especially when she pushed the jewelry through. The pain really kicked in afterward when I pulled my pants up and was trying to sit in my friend's car to head back home (my parents had already signed a consent form for me to get pierced). It's still sore even 6 hours after getting pierced.

Braces wise...they don't hurt much anymore. I can eat normally. I just have to get better at putting my forsus springs back together as they are a pain in the butt to get back together at times.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page