Dangit, its happening again (rant) - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-07-2004, 06:57 AM
Beginner

My parents are acting strange. I asked for more cereal this morning, and dad started talking about how I "eat" cereal instead of food. And complained that hes tired of buying me cereal and me "eating" it, and that it only lasts 4 or 5 days and its all gone.

Then he made references to two losers who used to live at my house (both omni btw) who would make instant oatmeal or cold cereal late in the afternoon because they were too lazy to make anything else, but my dad is known for eating cereal at 11:00, leaving the half eaten bowl and milk out all night till I get up in the moring and acting like nothing happened. Then he bought up an incident that happened 3 years ago in which I had a small bowl of cereal as a snack as "proof" that I "eat" cereal isntead of food.

Then mom steps in and starts talking about the fact that I dont eat enough salad, dispite the fact that I dont like salad anyway. Then she starts getting upset because I dont eat everything like leftovers in the fridge that dosent have meat in it, and its not like everyobd in the house eats it, its like its my sole responsibility to eat these before they go bad, dispite the fact that our microwave is broken right about now, and the only one we have is this little old thing in the upstairs apartment that's insides look like it was salvaged from the lounge room at Chernobyl. She also says that I eat too much frozen food, which is kinda funny considering that the one item of frozen food (of mine) has been sitting in the fridge for over 2 weeks without me restocking or asking for more.

And finally, dad gives me 2 requirements to meet with him if I want continue eating the way I do:

1. Stop "eating" cereal

2. Learn to twist my own hair (????what????)

Okay, just wanted to say all that, sorry for disturb.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-07-2004, 07:24 AM

Are you old enough to get a job and purchase some of your own food?
#3 Old 09-07-2004, 07:30 AM
Veggie Regular

Sorry Ruthie, I have to delete it, but it's a good post, so...

Are you old enough to get a job and purchase some of your own food?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page