VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   The Teen Forum (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/32-teen-forum/)
-   -   Say What You Want (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/32-teen-forum/20167-say-what-you-want.html)

lizzzard 08-28-2004 04:14 PM

I was bored, and I thought this would be an interesting idea. I am dedicating this thread for whatever you want to say. You can say anything you want to say ... I thought it would be a good way for me to get to know you guys. And hopefully we can talk more, and become friends. So feel free to say whatever is on your mind! Because personally I love saying whatever pops into my head. Go ahead talk !!!!!!!!!

-Liz ... AIM s/n sjsammiexo17 ... im me anytime, I am always on!

Formerbaboon 08-28-2004 04:24 PM

I just ate navy beans. I am a bad bean cook, but these are good.

lizzzard 08-28-2004 04:30 PM

I am making a new group on my AIM dedicated to VB Buddies I meet on here. So im me anytime, and i'll add you to my buddy group ......................

-Liz ... AIM s/n sjsammiexo17 ... im me anytime, I am always on!

silverundertone 08-28-2004 04:34 PM

sweet desperation....

lizzzard 08-28-2004 04:39 PM

hee hee ... I smell good ... fruit! I love randomness, and that is what this thread is all about ........ random things, sayings, etc ......... how do you get those picture things and little sayings things next to your post and user name thingy????? help!

-Liz ... AIM s/n sjsammiexo17

silverundertone 08-28-2004 04:42 PM

quick links...or user cp...

edit title for the thingy under username..

edit avatar for the pic..

HorseGal 08-28-2004 05:19 PM

I'm tired. But I'm eating soft pretzels, so life is good.

Loki 08-28-2004 05:37 PM

I have some time to myself, and I'll use it wisely, contemplating, thinking about things, and waiting for the good times to roll.

lizzzard 08-28-2004 06:00 PM

he he he ... I am eating vanilla waterice from rita's! I have a sore throat, and the coldness of it is making it feel slightly better. I am on www.launch.com ... i am letting random songs pop on to the box thingies ... creed just turned on ... One Last Breath ... random

lizzzard 08-28-2004 06:29 PM

I just updated my live journal thingy ... read it if ya want

http://www.livejournal.com/users/iwannabamermaid/

-Liz ... AIM s/n sjsammiexo17

AngelOfDance 08-28-2004 06:34 PM

so is this like slut for power junior?

silverundertone 08-28-2004 06:39 PM

yay..

nausea....

iceflower 08-28-2004 07:01 PM

I'm making pumpkin apple butter.

GhostUser 08-28-2004 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOfDance View Post

so is this like slut for power junior?

Looks like it.

LotRElfGirl13 08-28-2004 08:02 PM

LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents.

heheheheheee!

Breathe 08-28-2004 08:25 PM

Waking Life, Lesbians, pretty boys with long hair, stoners, panties.

Breathe 08-28-2004 08:28 PM

wow, i am sure you said "LOtR" 13 times.

Loki 08-28-2004 08:32 PM

Let me say this before anyone else does: Crap beer is much better than no beer!

Scorpius 08-28-2004 08:56 PM

My life hurts.

I'm hot (temperature-wise....God, I'd never mean it any other way...).

My blog is www.kmoloney.blogspot.com

LotRElfGirl13 08-28-2004 10:22 PM

life sucks. except the following things on my mind once again-

LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents. LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents.

oh...and aliens/ghosts and other paranormal things!

but mostly-

LotR. Elves. Orlando Bloom. Legolas. Pirates. Ents.

babybat 08-28-2004 10:52 PM

my hands smell like javex, because I got slurpee on my 50 dollar shirt, so I was trying to get the stain out. I hope it comes out.

I went back to school shopping yesterday, pictures when I decide I need to try on my jeans for the 6th time.

GhostUser 08-28-2004 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post

Let me say this before anyone else does: Crap beer is much better than no beer!

Nooo! No beer is best! I actually can't drink beer. Ugh. I used to be able to drink it fast and not notice, but now I have to either have drunk a lot, or have nothing else to drink, before I drink beer. *Shudder*.

I actually hate it! Haha, yeah I really don't like beer.

LotRElfGirl13 08-28-2004 11:52 PM

my only drug is LotR. (goes to hang 2 more posters. 1 is Orlando Bloom, the other is LotR, total so far is 22(still others coming in the mail b/c on backorder))

Why does life suck?

woodentree 08-28-2004 11:58 PM

Hmm speaking of beer, I think whoever is controlling the weather in NZ is drunk...Pick one damn season and stick to it

Breathe 08-29-2004 12:06 AM

pirates rock.

i want to cry.

i will sing with my fellow Dead Girls to the bloodied moon.

im on my period.

LotRElfGirl13 08-29-2004 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathe View Post

pirates rock.

yes. pirates do rock. mmmmmmmmmm. Will Turner. (played by ORLANDO BLOOM in PotC!)

Breathe 08-29-2004 12:47 AM

irish coffee, please.

lots of it.

lots of anything irish.

or starts with jack and ends with daniel. please. jkdshrtiodathioda!

disclaimer: not encouraging illegal activity.

GhostUser 08-29-2004 12:52 AM

I had a pregnancy scare last night. That sucked. Oh uterous, why do you hurt me so? It thinks it's funny

I want a skull. Not a human scull because they suck, but a fox scull. But where the hell do you get a fox scull that came from roadkill/disease death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotRElfGirl13 View Post

Why does life suck?

I was crying by bus stop at 8:30 earlier and a homeless guy tried to give me counsil. He touched me. He put his arm around me. I've probably got 10 days to live or something. He said "cherish me like a cherry." WTF does he think he is, Jesus?

Breathe 08-29-2004 12:54 AM

pregnancy scares are scary.

come to my house and we will sing radiohead and drink something irish.

HorseGal 08-29-2004 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokara View Post

I was crying by bus stop at 8:30 earlier and a homeless guy tried to give me counsil. He touched me. He put his arm around me. I've probably got 10 days to live or something. He said "cherish me like a cherry." WTF does he think he is, Jesus?

Sorry but that would really freak me out - no offense meant to the homeless but, still! Creepy!