Im feeling Sick Im feeling...wait, where the hell is it? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-20-2004, 03:29 PM

I came home, showered (woo today i somehow got a clients blood on me) and sewed. I pissed off my mum and wanted to call her and go about saying sorry, but i cant find my phone. I dont know my number which takes away the brill idea of calliing it. but nooooo, i dont call myself, therefor i dont need to know it.

So...who has any ideas...or hates phones more than i do?

~Glamboy (the atoomic fireball of Matzo)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-20-2004, 03:46 PM
Veggie Regular

umm.. call the cell phone company and try to get them to call it or at least give you the number would be my best guess..
#3 Old 07-20-2004, 03:55 PM

i found it.it was on the counter. I called my mom. she was *****y. she saw a movie without me :O and hung up on me. I am not loved.

~Glamboy (sit there and sulk)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-20-2004, 04:26 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm not loved either. I got a cell phone and my new dog, Pippin, chewed it all over and there are teeth marks all over it! It still works though.
#5 Old 07-21-2004, 10:33 AM
Beginner

I hate using the phone . I'm more of an in person type of gal. Whenever you're on the phone you can't hear them well, see them at all, and my phone sucks so there's always a lot of static. Ugh. And what's really sad, is that I plan on getting a cell phone. I need it, or think I need it, so that my work can get a hold of me or anyone for that matter. I've been real busy lately and having a cell phone would be nice. Not that I'm a phone person, obviously.
#6 Old 07-21-2004, 10:46 AM
Veggie Regular

Phone calls are too akward.
#7 Old 07-21-2004, 11:34 AM
Beginner

Lmao, that's a good way to put it.
#8 Old 07-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Veggie Regular

Wait, I'm really confused here, what are you asking exactly? Whether or not we like phones?
#9 Old 07-21-2004, 02:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Ok heres the situation. I lost my cell phone and the battery is dead so I can't call it. What should I do?
#10 Old 07-22-2004, 06:34 AM

I HATE talking on the phone....SO MUCH. When people call me, they're motives for calling should already be planned out in their head, so they can SPEAK CLEARLY, instead of: "Uh.......um, yeah.....so, whaddyu wanna do?" Ack!!!! And then, when we've finally decided that we going out/seeing a movie/warkever, they just sit there.....breathing into the phone.....not knowing wether to hang up or talk about something completely inane and irrelevent!!! So, I either end up hanging-up on them, or they go on to say: "....I'm bored." Gakjfwsdjgosjglsdj!!!!!!! Good for them!!!!

Wow....I'm really venting today.....I'm not usually this vicious......
#11 Old 07-22-2004, 10:37 AM
Veggie Regular

I found the phone. The only people who call me are myself, if I lost it, my mom, I HATE HER, and people dialing the wrong number. Life sucks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page