VeggieBoards banner

Let's see some creativity, teens!

8K views 89 replies 51 participants last post by  KulaShaker 
#1 ·
Ok so who here paints? Who draws? Who sings? Who's a writer? Who's in a band? Who dances? Who knits/crochets? Who likes crafts? Who makes websites? Who grabs forks from the cafeteria and turns it into weird melty sculptures? You do! Maybe...

Lets share all the creative things we do!

I knit, crochet, do a lot of overall crafts, write, and sing. And I draw badly hehehe. I'll post pics sometime but for now, I just wanted to get the ball rolling. So spill it...what do ya'll do?

See less See more
#3 ·
I draw and paint pretty well, as well as sew (I want to go into fashion design). I can do a few other things, like sculpture, plaster carving, knitting, and interior design. I can web design pretty well too, but I don't like it.

ETA - I forgot to add - I can sing okay. And I love to dance, but I'm not the greatest.

#7 ·
Lol. Loki, you made my day. Sad as I am, now I'll have to try that.

Anywho, I've got the little runoffs of everyone's talents, so I do a lot of things......just not very well. Here's a list
iano, gardening, drawing, cooking, singing, swimming, running, and anything else I can't think of. I just like to do these. I'm not very good.

#9 ·
Erm creative things I do, well i paint/doodle/draw a lot, i find it a great way of releasing my thoughts without speaking. I love playing around in photoshop and creating btvs fan art (omj did i actually admit that....hehe) and i also LOVE designing websites, I have designs for websites all over my computers and room, I just make up designs for fun and never use them, i once tried uploading a website but i am way too disorganized to update more than every three years or so. Besides that I can sew and i like sticking crazy stuff on my wall and creating "modern art" out of rubbish in business studies classes oh and i sing in the shower, so i think thats it for my creativity.

#11 ·
im in 3 or 4 bands. i play bass mostly but i can also play guitar okay (i can play what i like to play, but not much else) and i just started learning drums. its funny because i can ONLY play fast. i can't play under 120 bpm or so for some reason. i can draw halfway okay, but i'm way out of practice. i like silkscreening (no, they dont use actual silk anymore). i am currently pursuing a degree in visual communications, so most of my life is consumed by graphic design. oh, and i like to make spray paint stencils, but i've never painted them on anything but paper.

#12 ·
I like filming/acting in movies. I borrow a digital camcorder from school and do the editing at home. I've done things like music videos, commercials, comedies, etc. Over the summer I'm planning to help a friend of mine make a movie out of this pretentious, melodramatic screen play he wrote. =)

#14 ·
Anyone can lick their armpit, bu tI'm about the only one who isn't disgusted by it. Except when you wear deodorant. I've had some bad experiences with deodorant and licking in the past. The taste can linger for up to five days, no matter how many curries you eat.

Now, this is what I call talent. I might give this a go actually. What could be better than a couple of Russian guys playing the theme to Pulp Fiction on guitar? Well, umm, after watching this, very little:

http://www.coconut.se/indefinit/kay_..._guraskola.WMV

#17 ·
i write poems..i wrote one awhile back, maybe ill post it for all to see! i can dance like no other! Ill be the only one dancing, i dont care! Um...
im taking 4 art classes next year, i also sing sometimes. im a singer/violinist in a band...dont ask how that happened.
um...and my boy plays guitar like a mad man! and all my friends are musically inclined..maybe ill post a song one of them sang/wrote and played. but yes.

Rebel Girl

if you wanna hear what i sound like, i posted it in the veggie patch.

#18 ·
I can play piano, sing okay, art in general is also OKAY..sometimes. I play 3rd base (softball), wonderful at bossing people around (my favorite), making websites (HTML is realy cool), do the ABCs backwards in 3.5 seconds (even though it's very hard to understand), flip my tongue backwards, twist it and about 5 other really weird tricks, list all the presidents in order and can actually tell the difference between them, do straddle jumps on the trampoline, hold a split of over 2 minutes (OWW!!), speak some Chinese and Latin, run non-profit, tax-exempt rescue group AND lick my armpit (without getting grossed out)

#19 ·
I write (mainly poetry, few stories, monologues, stuff like that).

Apparently I'm pretty decent at art... I draw a lot, done a few paintings etc.

One painting i did at school using this kid Kyle as a model, and his Mum saw the painting and without knowing that he was the model, said she wanted to buy it because it looked like him. I thought that was cool.

Oh and I play alto sax... used to be pretty good (was in the school jazz band) but have moved schools and do not practise anymore.

And Loki - that link was cool! I was worried about that guy's fingers though.

#23 ·
i write. constantly. let's see.. i sing, i play guitar, i draw.. then i write some more
and um.. i cook a lot. some of those recipes get rather, um, creative, so i guess that counts. and i bought a sewing machine awhile ago, and have been meaning to get into clothing creation.

but mostly i just write

#26 ·
This is you. Dead rags on the floor, slut roses and pure deviance.

My corpse is just as alive as you. This is you. You sell death easier than a whore sells herself. My blood mixes with the decay of your heart, pumping it back to life. Shards and Shards and Shards of me bring you back, but i lay dying. Red and Gold, Silver and Blue. This is you. The face among the broken mirrors and shattered minds and burned bridges. This is you. There is no THEY. There is only us. Come back to me, with your decaying heart, and ill be you again. I will hide in your eyes, be the blood under your skin. Forever be mine, no one can posses you like i have. No one will, while i am here, holding my flames in my fingertips and my hatred in my palms. You have nothing to fear. My breath is weapon, stronger than the biggest bomb. This is you.

hey i hope you guys like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.