Say Hello - Page 4 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#91 Old 02-09-2004, 12:10 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jentheveg View Post

Heya, im Jenny... im new... please be nice to me?

im vegetarian--trying to go vegan.

im 17 turning 18 in 6 months! (and shall get my tongue pierced the second im 18-YAY!)

I live in Sydney, Australia... i love my friends... i love my pets... i love my God!

(please dont be discouraged from talking to be becos im a christian, i hav veg stuff id luv to tlk about and luv to chat)

Laterrrrr!

ooh another one! where in sydney are you from??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 Old 02-09-2004, 04:29 PM
moo

Hi I'm moo! (my mom won't let me put my name because it is very uncommon ) I guess I'll just be moo for now

I am 14 years old. I live in New York. I don't live in NYC but I do live in a very nice place that is full of action and way too many........TOURISTS. I just want to go get some bread ,people, in my own town! Get out of my way! If you read my helloeveryone! in Introduce Yourself you'll find out some things about me.

BTW I don't know what happened with my name but my password wouldn't work so I signed up again with the same name and it let me so I guess it got deleted or something for the period when i wasn't writing

moo
#93 Old 02-10-2004, 12:08 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by moo View Post

Hi I'm moo! (my mom won't let me put my name because it is very uncommon )

im curious what it is now! if you tell, we promise not to stalk you :P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#94 Old 02-20-2004, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineDreamer View Post

Hmm.. I was a 'social outcast' cause I wore glasses and was 'weird'. How about you? (by the way I'm homeschooling now )

Wee. I was a "social outcast" too. Now I'm homeschooled also. Neat.

Anyway, I feel young. I'm 13. Mah name's Whitney.*snore* I'm from Connecticut, and yeah. I like music and I am learning how to play the guitar. I am OBSESSED with Green Day, especially Billie Joe ( ) I'm actually listening to 1039/Smoothed out slappy hours right now. Woosh! Yeah, I tend to ramble a lot. Hah hah hah
#95 Old 02-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Hi, I'm Kayla, I'm 14 years old (turning 15 in 2 weeks) I've been vegetarian for about 2 months...(since then end on Dec. '03)I'm really into sports, I love soccer, run almost everyday except Wednesday's and Sunday's because I go to church, run in track, and I'm into kickboxing. I wanna be a doctor of some kind whenever I grow up....and am really into nutrition and I wanna make a difference in the world.

I have a cat named kitty and 3 dogs, ginger, buddy, and pet. I eat all of the time...well as much as I can. I like to cook and draw....and other fun stuff like that.
#96 Old 02-20-2004, 11:04 PM

Hey everyone,

My name is Jasmine. I'm 15. I'll be 16 in April, if everything goes okay.

I've been vegan for one year for now (its midnight ).

I like music. I just haddd to edit this really old post. It has nothing useful about me except that I'm a feminist. anyway.

I listen to alot of music, alot alot of music, actually.

I like to dance, write, sing and play guitar really badly.

I dont like emo, pop punk, or bad shows.

I don't like douches, either.
#97 Old 03-05-2004, 01:32 PM

Hello ,

I'm new, well sort of, I have posted a couple of times under another name, but only in the recipes forum because I'm sort of shy.

Anyways, I'll be 19 next month so I still have a while to post here. Hmm I can't think of anything especially interesting about myself to say, um...I'm vegan, I love alternative/indie-pop music (especially belle and sebastian), collecting vinyl records, baking, the film "amelie", snow-days, lots of other boring things! I've finished school and will be going to university next year.

Anyone else from the UK?

Sarah xx
#98 Old 03-05-2004, 08:03 PM

I am Stephanie I'm 18 years old from Phoenix Arizona. In five months I am going to University of Utah. I dread the though of having to be a grown up soon.

I have been vegetarian for 3 years and vegan since January. I like reading and making movies with my friends. I also like traveling and hopefully I will go backpacking through Europe with my friend this summer. I love The Strokes, The Beatles, Pink Floyd and Belle & Sebastian.
#99 Old 03-05-2004, 10:10 PM
Veggie Regular

another Floydian! Awesome!
#100 Old 03-05-2004, 10:42 PM

Hello, my names Adrian and I have been vegetarian for almost four years. I just recently ventured into the wonders of veganism, so I guess you could say Im happy to finally exceed one of my personal ambitions. I currently reside in Jacksonville, Florida, but I plan on moving to New Jersey after graduation to live with a dear friend of mine I met online. My passions are music, which is a rather diverse mix of Joy Division, The Buzzcocks, and At The Gates. Im also pretty avid about video games, especially action horrors like Silent Hill, but I'm gradually moving myself into RPG's as well.

It would be nice to meet up with other vegetarians/vegans in the Jacksonville area, but I suppose thats wishful thinking.
#101 Old 03-05-2004, 11:13 PM

cool! someone from phoenix! hehe... that's never happened on VB ;P
#102 Old 03-06-2004, 08:23 PM

hey, i'm ames (nickname from amy), i'm 16 and from ct. i've been vegetarian since i was 8 years old, and vegan for about 3 years. i looove the doors, sublime, pink floyd, and koRn, and i'm a tennis FREAK. i eat really heathfully and i really love to read. i'm a junior and looking at colleges. eek. stress
#103 Old 03-10-2004, 08:54 PM

I'm Dc (a girl), 16 year old Junior. I live in Ohio. I love drawing and writing/singing. I write poetry/songs...a solo artist...I love Jefferey Dahmer, Al Capone, Kurt Cobain, Hal Sparks, Queer As Folk, MIchael Jackson...lol....thats about it...yea i'm boring.
#104 Old 03-11-2004, 07:10 AM
Beginner

Hey my names Gemma, my friends call me switch cuz of my obsession with technology. Im from Ireland, there doesnt seem to be any Irish here!! Im 16, 17 in april. I've been veggie for 4 years now and I love it!! Im a vocalist in a punk band called 'Can't Remember', we gig a lot around dublin but nothing more.Im training to be a sound engineer and I absolutly adore it. Im still in school aswell and yeah thats about it...
#105 Old 03-11-2004, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaraluna View Post

I'm Arwen, a (now) very-close-to-a vegan living in Augusta, GA... one of the least veg-friendly places in the world.

I'm a vocalist aspiring to double major in early music vocal performance and musicology after I suffer through my last year-and-a-half of high school at the fine arts school I attend.

Hey, I'm from Conyers, I feel your pain!

I'm Laura, better known as Brekke, and I've been pollo-vegetarian for about 2 years and ful veg for about a week or so. (yeah, I'm a loser)

I LOVE AFI, just saw them in concert. I'm a Music Junkie (as you can tell) and I'm getting ready to go to college (i'm 18, ) in Charlotte, Noth Carolina. So, if you're in the general area, pm me and we can meet and have an "I Love Vegetables" Club! Or not, that's cool.

Ummmm, anything else that's interesting...both my parents are artists and I can't draw stick figures.

Switch, have you ever heard of the band Suzy's Field?
#106 Old 03-11-2004, 01:07 PM
Beginner

cant say I have sorry

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page