Just a cute little funny story about Ethan - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Beginner

I took Ethan camping overnight and in the morning we were taking the dog for a walk around the park. We got to where the fishing pier was and Ethan wanted to go look and see if there were any turtles docked like there was last time we were there... I told him probably not because there were people out there fishing and turtles are afraid of people but we walked up anyway.

I stayed on the ground because my dog is a bit shy of strangers and I let Ethan walk out on the pier to see if there were any turtles... and I had to laugh..

There were about four or five people quietly fishing... and here comes this nosey five year old with "VEGAN" proudly and boldly printed on his t-shirt stomping up and down the pier and making all this noise and scaring the fish away. "Mommy! I THINK I SEE A TURTLE!"... I could tell the fisherman were getting irritated but I just kind of shrugged it off and kept grinning...

Ahh.. I wish I had a camera. Good times.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-30-2008, 03:09 PM
Veggie Regular

I can imagine.. haha. My cousin's son is 4 and he's loud as ever. (His parents aren't veg. but he refuses to eat meat: only soy chicken fingers, grapes, and rice.. all the time) This reminded me of him... adorable!
#3 Old 06-30-2008, 10:36 PM

Your child seems like such a vibrant, beautiful soul. I can only hope my little girl will have as much conviction and love in her heart towards animals as your son does. your son is such a cutie pie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-01-2008, 06:24 AM

That is just too cute! Good for your son that he got to do what he wanted and with the added bonus of pissing off fisherman in the process ... awesome!
#5 Old 07-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemygirl View Post

That is just too cute! Good for your son that he got to do what he wanted and with the added bonus of pissing off fisherman in the process ... awesome!

haha.. I might let him read this thread with me later. He doesn't have any vegan friends so it will be nice for him to see other people being proud of him
#6 Old 07-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefulheart View Post

Your child seems like such a vibrant, beautiful soul. I can only hope my little girl will have as much conviction and love in her heart towards animals as your son does. your son is such a cutie pie.

Your daughter is beautiful (I'm assuming that's her in the picture) and I'm sure she's just as vibrant if not more!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page