my 8 yr old girl is bipolar - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 04-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaAsha View Post

I'm bipolar, too. They diagnosed me when I was 19 years old, but they told me I've probably been bipolar all of my life. I've been going to therapy since FOREVER.

Having said that, my latest psychiatrist tells me that I will need to be on medication for the rest of my life. Since i lost my insurance and cannot afford the doctor or meds any longer, I have to say i really agree with her.

Do what's best for your daughter to help her survive through the years without completely ruining relationships. I cannot TELL you how many relationships I've ruined with my moods and so on and so forth...

how old are you now?

i am sorry for yor struggles. you seem like a great person, trying to help a faceless person online--you rock!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 04-14-2008, 08:06 AM
Veggie Regular

Hugs to you and your family ! You sound like a wonderful mum !

You may want to look into this :

http://www.infoholix.net/category.php?mId=31

I'm sure there's some out your way too. This has helped tons of people for all sorts of ailments and I am one of them. It's an energy healing therapy which can make a huge difference in the energy balance of the body. The problem won't always go away (although in the long term it's supposed to bring full healing) but you feel better and you function better.
#33 Old 04-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbelgium View Post

Hugs to you and your family ! You sound like a wonderful mum !

You may want to look into this :

http://www.infoholix.net/category.php?mId=31

I'm sure there's some out your way too. This has helped tons of people for all sorts of ailments and I am one of them. It's an energy healing therapy which can make a huge difference in the energy balance of the body. The problem won't always go away (although in the long term it's supposed to bring full healing) but you feel better and you function better.

well thank you! tell jade that when she is spitting venom at me telling me she hates me and that i am the worst mother!!lol jade is beautiful and i know that lots of other parents could not have it in them to work with her. i hope that i can get her to a place in life such that she can channel her powerful energy to make a great positive impact in this world.

thank you for the link---i will definitely check it out!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page