Poor Little Legs! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Beginner

Hey guys, sorry haven't posted in awhile I've been trying to avoid checking the board during the week cause I always get stuck on here for atleast an hour just reading!

I went to pick my son up from his babysitter's today and he's got a pretty bad cold and he had been sitting on the couch watching Dora. I picked him up and he started crying immediately... At first I thought it was something horrible, like maybe he had seriously injured his leg and noone knew. I sat him back down, the babysitter had no idea what was wrong either, and we both looked at his legs cause he kept saying "My leeeg!" poor baby. His legs were fine... then the babysitter says "Wait a minute, he's been sitting there for a good twenty minutes... maybe his foot's asleep!"

So I tell Ethan to wiggle his toes.. and he's still crying and tries to wiggle his toes, but wiggles his whole leg instead. Then I tried to stand him up and he almost fell on it.. Ohhh yeah. It was definately asleep! LoL Poor baby, he was freaking out. After about a minute or so of just rubbing his leg and moving it, it woke up, but man he was upset. I'm glad it was just that though.

I just thought that was cute. First time having his leg falling asleep on him. Any other stories?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Veggie Regular

my ds has never sat still for 20 minutes! LOL. Unless he was asleep, obviously!
#3 Old 05-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Poor guy. He must have been really scared not understanding what was happening with his leg. How old is he?

BTW...love the name Ethan. That's my hubby's name too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 05-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Veggie Regular

I was sleeping once and my leg was asleep from my hip all the way down, I got up to answer the phone and fell flat on the floor!. I was 24 a the time, though, not a kid.

I wonder what it's like when that first happens to you? I used to like it and try to do that on purpose when I was around 7. I liked the tingles.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page