This is a questionaire for my AS level food tech coursework, about designing a ready meal product for vegetarian children specifically.
Parents of vegetarian children please answer! (vegetarians – who do not eat meat, fish, or animal products such as gelatine, but do eat milk, eggs, cheese etc)
1. How old is your child/children?
2. How much would you usually spend on a one portion ready meal product?
Less than £1, £1-1.49, £1.50-1.99, £2-2.49, £2.50-2.99, More than £3
3. What portion size would you expect of a children’s ready meal?
Under 150g, 150-200g , 201-250g, 251-300g, More than 300g
4. How many portions of fruit and vegetables would you prefer in a child’s ready meal?
None, 1, 2, 3, More than 3
5. What would be your preferred source of protein for your vegetarian child’s evening meal?
Quorn, Tofu, Nuts/Pulses/Seeds, Dairy produce (eg milk, cheese), Eggs, Other(please specify)
6. What would be your preferred source of carbohydrate for your vegetarian child’s evening meal?
Pasta, Rice, Potatoes, Cous-Cous, Bread (eg pizza base), Other (please specify)
7. What is your child’s preferred vegetables? (Please select 3)
Carrot, Broccoli, Tomato, Sweetcorn, Courgette, Mushroom, Pepper, Butternut Squash, Aubergine, Peas, Cauliflower, Other (please specify)
8. Would you prefer your child’s evening meal to be hot (require heating) or cold (ready to eat)?