Google Pages - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-21-2006, 10:12 PM

Anyone have a Google Pages website besides me? I just love it! There's no advertising of any kind and tons of storage space! If you have one, post it and share. This will also help increase your traffic. Hey, if you need some help getting your site 'just right', check out my free service at http://perfectionwebdesign.co.nr (I'm currently in the process of transferring this site to Google Pages too)

Here's mine:

http://maketheconnection.co.nr
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Joe
Veggie Regular

Dare I ask? What is a Google Pages website? How is it different from websites hosted elsewhere? Tell us about this aspect of your website.
#3 Old 12-21-2006, 11:04 PM

I'm not surprised that you haven't heard of it. I have read that GP is still in the experimental stages but it is available for use. I think GP is excellent, if not the best 'free website' provider - it should be close to the top of the list. When you create an account, you get 100 MB of storage space and there is no advertising of any kind on any of the pages you create. It's 100% free. There is one catch however. In order to create a website, you have to have a gmail account. Before I found out about GP, I was using Freewebs. I liked using FW except for the advertising and sponsors they would have on my page. So, when I found out about GP, I pretty much jumped at the chance to start over with a new website creation. I think it's awesome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 12-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Veggie Regular

looks like your page is a ***.co.nr ? not a ***.googlepages.com

whats the scoop?

Nec Aspera Terrent
#5 Old 12-21-2006, 11:48 PM

My website is a GP website however, I choose to mask my GP original web address with one that is more professional. I use a service from http://co.nr which is also 100% free with no advertising of any kind. With their service, you can get your own domain name for free. I think it's great.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page