Steve Jobs for Governor of California - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Veggie Regular

[google]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=steve+jobs+governor&btnG=Google+Sea rch[/google]

There's a rumor that Steve Jobs might run for Governor of California in 2006 for the Democratic party. Would you vote for him? What do you think would happen if he does, or if he wins? I think it would be awesome! I'd move to Cali! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Veggie Regular

If i could vote for him, i would. On the condition he gave me a free powermac or oooh no a new imac or hey why not both. Oh and can he throw in a free ram upgrade for my ibook too.
#3 Old 10-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Beginner

I hope I don't sound too dumb asking this.....I know Steve Jobs is CEO of Apple, but not much else.....Anyone want to volunteer some information to a Californian in the dark?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 10-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Bleh.

*this space not for sale*
#5 Old 10-26-2005, 03:43 AM
Veggie Regular

He's also the CEO of Pixar and a vegetarian. I think hes just as qualified as Arnold so what the heck, go for it Steve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlesslizzy View Post

I hope I don't sound too dumb asking this.....I know Steve Jobs is CEO of Apple, but not much else.....Anyone want to volunteer some information to a Californian in the dark?

#6 Old 10-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I think hes just as qualified as Arnold...

Well, even though he is likely more qualified, that really is not saying much. Perhaps someone with experience would be a better choice.

Of course, I rather enjoy listening to Californians complain about Schwarzenegger, simply because they had ample opportunity to keep him out of office, and they did nothing about it at the time. This is the state that gave birth to Ronald Reagan's political career, and if they did not learn their lesson from that, I cannot honestly say I have any sympathy for them. They made their bed, so let them lie in it with the Kindergarten Cop.
#7 Old 10-26-2005, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caped Crusader View Post

Well, even though he is likely more qualified, that really is not saying much. Perhaps someone with experience would be a better choice.

Of course, I rather enjoy listening to Californians complain about Schwarzenegger, simply because they had ample opportunity to keep him out of office, and they did nothing about it at the time. This is the state that gave birth to Ronald Reagan's political career, and if they did not learn their lesson from that, I cannot honestly say I have any sympathy for them. They made their bed, so let them lie in it with the Kindergarten Cop.

He-He. I never liked that movie.
#8 Old 10-26-2005, 07:06 PM
Veggie Regular

The next important decision would be what to call him. I think I'll start a poll

1 ... The Stevinator

2 ... The Jobinator

Of course the 'jobinator' sounds like he would be good for work creation hahah

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page