Suggestions for headphones... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Veggie Regular

I go through headphones faster than I go through running shoes, it seems.

I don't like those little ear-bud ones b/c a.) I end up losing the foam within a week b.) they hurt my ears after the foam is gone c.) sweat + running - foam = worthless headphones

And the head-band type ones haven't lasted more than a month for me...and I see no outside wear on the wires or anything so...what gives?

Anyone have any suggestions for decent (but not like $40) headphones that won't go out so quickly? Or, something I can do to make my $10 last longer? Bwah!

N/C.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Beginner

I've been running with this sony pair for the last few months. They're lightweight, no foam pads, sweatproof, fold up to store easily, and comfortable. I cannot tell you how I have hated other pairs (earbuds) Makes me wonder if my ears are a funky shape or if the manufactures make them to torture us.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1051806136350
#3 Old 06-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudo_vegan View Post

Anyone have any suggestions for decent (but not like $40) headphones that won't go out so quickly? Or, something I can do to make my $10 last longer? Bwah!

N/C.

You want the Koss KSC-75. Nothing sounds better at that price point, they are durable, and they have a lifetime warranty. You can probably pick them up at Circuit City but if you need to get them online the site I linked to has a 30 day return policy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-13-2005, 10:18 AM
cyk
Veggie Regular

I use this one: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1051384433765

I went through about five of those though, not because it broke or anything... My cat chewed through the wires! But I like these, they fit my ear, and it is comfortable for me, because I have like small and weird ears or something. Its the only ones that I found really comfortable for me... So I give it two thumbs up!

My next one will probably be the one that veg*frog mentioned... I like it because it's water resistant, and on the box it said it was refective - never can have to many reflective things... they look cool too. Its also looks to be the same shaped as the one I have.
#5 Old 06-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Banned

Actually I think you should get this these:

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite...transid=005206

They fold up like glasses and have a pimp case they go in as show in the pdf fact sheet on that page.

Lowest price froogle gives is $33
#6 Old 06-13-2005, 11:20 AM
cyk
Veggie Regular

Hmm, that looks pretty cool. And comfortable too!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page