How do you create a playlist on a SanDisk Mp3 sport clip? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By silva

#1 Old 03-22-2016, 05:55 PM
Veggie Regular

How do you create a playlist on a SanDisk Mp3 sport clip?

I have been struggling and trying to do this the last week. I have tried a half dozen techniques and tips I googled and none of them has worked. :/ A playlist name I create will appear on the mp3 player but it will say empty instead of listing the songs I tried to download to it. I tried syncing songs from my Windows Media player to it, and tried saving them to an mpu file, and other techniques. This can not be that hard. What am I missing?

Has anyone had success creating a playlist on their Sandisk mp3 player? If so, what did you do?

In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-23-2016, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

hahahaha....
NO!
I had a sandisk something else, lost it and got the 'sport' one. It's an 'upgrade' but worse.
I haven't used it for some time, now using cell phone, but remember how frustrating things like that were. I gave up on trying to create playlists.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page