Hotmail wont send email? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-17-2015, 10:42 AM
Beginner

Exclamation Hotmail wont send email?

First of, i keep writing emails to someone important (she helps answers my questions about my dry eyes) i keep trying to reply... I've tried 3 times on my phone, once on the computer and it keeps coming up failed? I could use their website to ask a question, but it wont go through... Keeps saying its failed? I dunno why.... Help please? Usually my emails are fine, but not so far... this is important too its regarding my results so far. Thanks all! Confused... Checked my sent mail and says it sent...????? So confused now! Keeps failing me its failed
- Jinx

Last edited by EpicJinx; 04-17-2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: had to correct.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-17-2015, 07:22 PM
Veggie Regular

Maybe there is something wrong with the receivers email? Are you sure you have the right email address? I am definitely no technical expert. I have had this happen to me too and it is frustrating.

In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 Old 04-18-2015, 03:54 AM
Super Moderator

Are you using the email link on her site that used Microsoft outlook?
What you're describing sounds like what happens to me. On my end everything seems fine till I go to my email acct. and find it failed.
Have you copied her email and sent it directly from your email acct?
Are you copying and pasting and maybe there's a space or something wrong?
These are just a couple things I find, I'm pretty challenged with computers and blindly find my way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 04-19-2015, 02:27 AM
Beginner

Nothing is different email way, my bf thought it was her receiving my emails, still not sure why it's not sending. Ive always sent email ok until now.
#5 Old 05-01-2015, 02:52 AM

Are you still having issues with this? It might help if you can include the error message you're getting (omitting personal information of course).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page