First off, I should say that I don't want to make it sound like Zach and I are computer illiterate...we built this computer ourselves. However, we are having the following problems and no matter what we try we can't seem to fix them!
1. At least once every fifteen minutes, Explorer kicks us off. Something will pop up that says; "Internet explorer has performed an illegal operation and needs to shut down" then when you click on details it always says something about MSHMTL.DLL or something else.dll.
2. At least once a week we have to reinstall the printer, because for no apparent reason it uninstalls itself! I'm serious...it can literally be we go to bed with a printer installed and wake up the next day and it's not there!
3. The computer freezes...A LOT.
4. Whenever I go to type something, if I want to double space I have to do it manually. Also, if I need some parts to be double spaced and some single I can't do that. It has to be one or the other.
5. Whenever I go to print something, a few sentences always format like this (just an example)...
Anne Frank was born in 1929 in Frankfurt Germany to Otto and Edith
Hollander. She came to Amsterdam at the age of 4.
See how the formatting is weird? And the biggest problem is some of my professors are docking me points for that! When I tell them it's something I have no control over they tell me to just keep printing it until it comes out "correct" or accept the negative points. It's not fair!