Pick what you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple or Android

Tags
android apple
7K views 41 replies 31 participants last post by  Harlee 
#1 ·
This is just for fun. I work for a cell phone company and am going through iPhone training and after loving androids have started to rethink things, I'm kind of interested in an iPhone but I thought of something. I do think there are more iPhone users then android so for my curiosity I wanted to run this poll

#2 ·
You forgot Windows Phone.

I used to have one, until it mysteriously and permanently bricked. Now I'm using a Galaxy S3 running Cyanogenmod.

Anyways, I hate Apple's philosophy of "you get no choices or power", and so refuse to buy anything of theirs. I like being able to fix my own computer problems.

#3 ·
Opps about the windows phones.

Makes sense, They definitely have a lot of great features to them though. In my opinion anyway, my android is pretty neat

#4 ·
Operating system wise, you're not going to notice too much of a difference.

Android, Windows, Apple, even Blackberry, aren't that different in their setup (though I wouldn't get a Blackberry, I just find them too difficult to use, personally). They might have something in a slightly different place, or under a different name.

The real difference, for me, is the phone itself.

I really like HTC. But Samsung's latest offerings of the Note 3 and the Galaxy 5 have some pretty special features that I wouldn't mind having on my phone. I just don't know whether I can justify the spend on one of them.

In saying all of that....I don't have any Apple products. I think if you've got an Apple ecosystem in your house, then yeah, it might be worth it. Other than that, eh, I don't see the point.

#11 ·
I don't know, something basic I think. I had a flip phone up until December of last year

#14 ·
ANDROID

Aristede:book:

#17 ·
I just switched from Blackberry to Android, and I couldn't be happier. I didn't want to go with an iPhone simply because the specifications on Android phones are far superior to what iPhone has. I am not bashing apple by any means, but I personally feel like they are the smartphone for people who want technology from 3 years ago; Apple has not done anything significant in innovating and creating a more superior product.

#20 ·
Just upgraded from a flip phone to an android two weeks ago. I have the Samsung Galaxy S5. It took me an hour just to figure out how to answer the thing lol. I am getting more used to it now and appreciate all the amazing features. I had thought about the i phone at first but was told from a number of sources that the Samsung s5 has much better camera capabilities. Plus every store I went to was out of stock with the i phones but had plenty of Samsungs lol.

#23 ·
Androids simply do more practical things quicker and more easily than iPhones. For eg., transfer of music/videos via USB/Bluetooth can be done without use of any specific software whereas iTunes is needed in Apple & even then people face difficulty with transfer.

Also its easy to completely customise the look & feel of Android i.e icons, wallpaper, ringtone etc whereas that nearly impossible in Apple. The only thing going for Apple is its security as its nearly hack/tamper proof, but that's because its obstructive in most ways.

#24 ·
I have an iPhone :)

#29 ·
it's simply that with iphone you pay for the brand - android you pay for the quality :)

android all the way - specifically SONY (they're phones are amazing!)
I use to work for a phone comapny too, and whenever i compared the specs between sony and apple, sony was always higher and better on everything and was also much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.