Facebook help - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Banned

I have a question... how can I make it so that I can share my profile with everyone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Banned

OK, I figured out that I have to make a fan page, but how do I add links to other pages?
#3 Old 12-22-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_alexandru View Post

I have a question... how can I make it so that I can share my profile with everyone?

Click settings>privacy settings>profile information; here you will get a list of who is allowed to see the different sections of your profile, simply modify the settings to fit your desire.

I strongly recommend you not to let everyone see your profile, due to that there are plenty of people who look at your profile to either steal your identity or rob your house. (knowing when you are out of the house or on vacation fore example must be a pretty handy thing to know for a thief) These are just some of the many reasons not to have an open profile on facebook or on any internet community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_alexandru View Post

OK, I figured out that I have to make a fan page, but how do I add links to other pages?

I am not sure about how to do this, but you could probably post it as a message on the wall or send it on a message to all members, if you want the link to be permanent you could add it to the information section of the page. (click the "info" tab> right under there should be a link called "edit information")

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page