Other Countries: Thread Confinement - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Werewolf Girl

#1 Old 12-09-2016, 07:57 PM
From Le Dergoncave

Exclamation Other Countries: Thread Confinement

https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/27-other-countries/

Don't you think it's a little unfair that all these countries are confined to one discussion thread? If they're not going to get multiple boards, they should at least not be confined to one discussion thread.

Last edited by 121674; 12-09-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

That thread hasn't even been used since 2014, I also notice you're from the United States. Why is this an issue for you? If we had a large number of people from other countries of course we could make individual threads or forums but there's no need for it and if we created them they would just be dead anyway. You're the only person who has ever made this request and it wouldn't even be useful to you so I'm a little confused.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#3 Old 12-11-2016, 03:00 PM
From Le Dergoncave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post
That thread hasn't even been used since 2014, I also notice you're from the United States. Why is this an issue for you? If we had a large number of people from other countries of course we could make individual threads or forums but there's no need for it and if we created them they would just be dead anyway. You're the only person who has ever made this request and it wouldn't even be useful to you so I'm a little confused.
The Netherlands thread was listed on the first page of Active Topics when I found this...

Despite being from the United States, I like to be aware of issues around world, and they're interesting to talk about.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 12-11-2016, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riuma View Post
The Netherlands thread was listed on the first page of Active Topics when I found this...

Despite being from the United States, I like to be aware of issues around world, and they're interesting to talk about.
I'm just not sure what you're complaining about exactly, you want each country to have its own separate forum even though they would barely be used? That's a LOT of unnecessary dead forums. People are welcome to start threads on whatever countries or vegetarian issues they want, if you want to start as discussion on world issues go ahead.
Riuma likes this.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#5 Old 12-11-2016, 03:30 PM
From Le Dergoncave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post
I'm just not sure what you're complaining about exactly, you want each country to have its own separate forum even though they would barely be used? That's a LOT of unnecessary dead forums. People are welcome to start threads on whatever countries or vegetarian issues they want, if you want to start as discussion on world issues go ahead.
That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying that is seems like, based on this thread, talking about world issues that don't encompass the other boards must be talked about here in confined threads.

"If your country is not listed and you would like to have it added send me a pm or post a request in the Community Assistance forum."

I'm just saying that if you want to talk about country-related issues that don't pertain to the boards that already exist, we should be able to discuss them here, without having to discuss, for example, every single issue facing Greece in one thread.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page