Any one from Egypt. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-19-2013, 03:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Hey is there any one here that is living in Cairo Egypt. I am an American living abroad and studying here and living for five years now. I sure would love to meet some fellow veggies, if any are out there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-25-2013, 11:21 AM
Veggie Regular

I've done a lot of internet searches through different sites and databases, but I can't any vegetarian groups in Egypt (well, at least those that have information in English). Have you tried checking with your university/school? Sometimes they have information about different groups. Also, have you tried asking people at local (veggie) restaurants? Maybe they have connections to other "unofficial" vegetarian groups. 

Aristede:book: 

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#3 Old 09-26-2013, 09:31 AM
Veggie Regular

No Ive never tried but its worth a try, thanks for the suggestions. Ive met a few vegetarians and vegans on line who were muslim but they live very far away from me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 09-26-2013, 10:38 AM
Veggie Regular

Glad I could be of some assistance. Let me know how things works out for you. :)

Aristede:book: 

"Now listen, I know you've got to think about your image, 'cause image is important to you, because of course your friends are gonna dictate your actions through the rest of your lives, and I wouldn't want you to step away from them and become an individual, that would almost be too much!"...

#5 Old 09-26-2013, 10:42 AM
Veggie Regular

thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page