Road Trip through Atlantic provinces, any VBers wanna hang out? things to do? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-30-2011, 05:49 PM
Banned

I wasn't sure if I should make individual threads in each province section, or a main thread in the "Canada" section, but the second option made more sense.

A friend and I are taking a road trip through the Atlantic provinces from June 19 to June 26. We are leaving from Montreal and plan to drive through New Brunswick, head to Prince Edward Island, spend a lot of time in Nova Scotia, and then possibly take a ferry to Newfoundland.

I was just wondering if any VBers wanted to hang out during that week, or can suggest any restaurants that offer vegan fare, or vegetarian fare that I can alter to make vegan.

Also, any main attractions from your provinces, or any secret/not main stream attractions, or scenic locations that you would suggest we visit, or drive by. Anything fun to do.

Thanks all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm in California and in school, otherwise I would so be interested! Have a great time!

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
#3 Old 05-31-2011, 09:32 AM
Banned

I'm jealous! I love the east coast. I haven't made it any further east than Montreal since I was about 10 years old. Have fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-11-2011, 12:07 AM

If you end up in St. John's Newfoundland, there's a veg*n restaurant downtown called The Sprout, and their menu marks which options are vegan. That's the only veg*n spot here that I'm aware of.
#5 Old 06-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Veggie Regular

I might go from montreal to new brunswick in july to see u2 and arcade fire.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page