Need Advice - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-20-2006, 10:29 AM

I am really depressed today. A while ago I had joined this board and told people that my new business was fully vegan.. and it was.. but than my partner really wanted to sell her pearls and other things in our jewelry that wasnt vegan. She is not a vegan. Its her business too so we decided to compromise and I do the alternative jewelry and stuff which is all vegan.. and most of our stuff is vegan and animal friendly but now I look like a terrible person and a hypocrite and I know I will get completely crucified by my friends and family and others who will feel mislead. I had to change everything that I said and I feel very badly now. I feel so bad right now. I spent all yesterday crying and I dont want friends to be angry with me. I am doing all that I can do to live up to my values and I wont have anything to do with the non veggie part of our business.

You might have checked it out a while ago... when I posted it on the board its called alluviumclone.com

I was so depressed that I didnt talk to my friends or anyone for a while. I feel bad though and I dont want my parnter to feel badly.

Help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-20-2006, 11:15 AM
Veggie Regular

well, a business that's vegan friendly is better than one that isn't. Like those restaurants that provide vegan options on their regular menu. Cheer up and don't beat yourself up. We can only do the best that we can do, life isn't perfect.
#3 Old 04-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Veggie Regular

i think you're being silly.

you offer many vegan products and you can identify which products are vegan and which are not. it's not that difficult and people won't feel mislead. most people understand that when you have a business partner, you have to do what is right for both parties.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 04-20-2006, 11:31 AM

thanx guys.. its just hard sometimes... I do beat myself up probablly because the issue means so much to me and I just need to find a way to show her how I feel without preaching to her.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page