Male and homosexual 0 0%
Female and heterosexual 0 0%
Female and bisexual 0 0%
Female and homosexual 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-02-2003, 06:53 PM
Veggie Regular

i have no idea if such a poll has been carried out previously, but if it has, then this can be an updated poll.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-02-2003, 09:34 PM
Veggie Regular

Ok this is tough, I am a female heterosexual with bi-curiosity...not a choice in your poll, so I chose female heterosexual.
#3 Old 07-02-2003, 10:26 PM
Veggie Regular

What about autosexual? I am not attracted to anyone but myself!
#4 Old 07-02-2003, 11:35 PM
Veggie Regular

LOL, Thalia.
#5 Old 07-03-2003, 04:23 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by dawngirl

Ok this is tough, I am a female heterosexual with bi-curiosity...not a choice in your poll, so I chose female heterosexual.

i feel the same way!
#6 Old 07-03-2003, 07:34 AM
Veggie Regular

I guess I'm boring. I'm a girl and I like boys. So typical.
#7 Old 07-03-2003, 11:02 AM
Veggie Regular

i like boys, i like girls, i like boys that like boys too.... heh
#8 Old 07-03-2003, 11:13 AM
Veggie Regular

And I suppose there are bi-curious homosexuals as well.
#9 Old 07-03-2003, 12:00 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm definitely not straight, nor do I consider myself gay. Bisexual, to me, says 50 50, and I don't associate with that either.

I really don't like labels that much.

I'm not vegan either! ...however, I follow that diet and belief system. Haha.

I put bisexual.
#10 Old 07-03-2003, 12:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Very straight female. I love guys! Especially feminine ones. I don't want no manly-man.
#11 Old 07-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Beginner

most people would probably consider me straight, and possibly "bi-curious" but i don't think action is the actual thing that has to determine or prove the difference.

i was a virgin before i got into my straight relationship, and just because i'll stay a virgin on the other side of things until it's over(because, i won't cheat...even though i believe in polygamy, it's not the same if the other partner doesn't agree) doesn't mean the other side isn't there at all.

maybe i'm becoming anti-labels though, i like the idea of "pansexual" like folkgirl mentioned in the G/L/B thread. every person can be beautiful and attractive, it's not something that's gender specific at all.

well, this post certainly got long on me.
#12 Old 07-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Veggie Regular

I can't pick any b/c I am a girl, married, but not sexually attracted to either males or females (after chased and caught the hubby). I love many many people, though, just not sexually. My hubby is my closet friend with whom I have strong emotional bind. Weird but I am happy and content
#13 Old 07-03-2003, 08:11 PM
Veggie Regular

There are some guys I think are cute - especially boys who love boys - but my feelings for guys don't go beyond that. I connect better with women. (And frankly, the dangly bits just do nothing for me.)
#14 Old 07-04-2003, 04:27 PM
Banned

damn i hate being the majority.
#15 Old 07-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm a female that likes males. I'm also very into bisexual males. I find women attractive, but I'm not sexually attracted to them. I suppose I'm a little curious.. but not curious enough to ever act on it.

Whatever. I clicked heterosexual.
#16 Old 07-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Veggie Regular

I always considered myself straight until I, erm, got a girlfriend. Go figure! So I put bi.
#17 Old 07-06-2003, 02:47 PM
Banned

straight chick all the way. i love the men. i love man men. not girly men. i did date one guy who was bi, probably gay in the end. and for a moment that turned me on (him being into guys a bit)...

but i like my men big and strong and into their masculinity but with emotion
#18 Old 07-06-2003, 05:36 PM
Meo
Veggie Regular

I'm pansexual. So I clicked bisexual, which'll work for me.
#19 Old 07-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Beginner

I'm bisexual.
#20 Old 07-07-2003, 12:21 AM

I love the men... I voted hetero. But I am a bit curious though. I don't know how far I'd take that curiousity- as far as I know I'm hetero. heh.
#21 Old 07-07-2003, 01:01 AM
Veggie Regular

>>I'm pansexual>>

Hi.

I'm curious as to what this means to you, exactly.

On that note, I should figure out exactly what pantheism is too.
#22 Old 07-07-2003, 01:06 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm heterosexual. I tried it once with a girl, just curious, but it didn't do too much for me. Men are just FABULOUS
#23 Old 07-07-2003, 01:22 AM
Veggie Regular

^^^^

can i take this as a compliment?

well, the results of this survey should be interesting. Is non-heterosexual behavior more accepted, less stigmatized among vegetarian sub-cultures?
#24 Old 07-07-2003, 09:50 AM
Veggie Regular

Well, I accept homosexuality and heterosexuality, and I'm vegetarian. But homosexuality is becoming more ccepted in modern times anyway. Most older people i know don't relaly accept homosexuality, but it's not uncommon for the younger generation to welcome gay people as part of their social group.
#25 Old 07-07-2003, 10:00 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm a woman who likes men. I'm not too fond of girly men though.

If I were ever to become single again, I might indulge my curiosity once or twice. I have thought about it. But I have never met a woman that I was attracted to sexually. I get along better with men as friends and I enjoy what they can provide me as lovers.
#26 Old 07-07-2003, 12:31 PM

And what "behavior" would that be Ebola?
#27 Old 07-07-2003, 12:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
originally posted by ebola

Is non-heterosexual behavior more accepted, less stigmatized among vegetarian sub-cultures?

I think that very well may be the case. A result of more empathy, generally, for that which is "other"?
#28 Old 07-07-2003, 02:36 PM

Bi bi.
#29 Old 07-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Veggie Regular

I like men... I like men alot.
#30 Old 07-07-2003, 08:39 PM
Veggie Regular

And you're male or female?

Pansexual - Relating to, having, or open to sexual activity of many kinds.

I definitely consider myself this above anything else because it doesn't include favoritism to either male or female, or put you smack in the middle (bi). I wish the term was known more widely.

Quote:
Are You a Pantheist?

When you look at the night sky or at the images of the Hubble Space Telescope, are you filled with feelings of awe and wonder at the overwhelming beauty and power of the universe? When you are in the midst of nature, in a forest, by the sea, on a mountain peak - do you ever feel a sense of the sacred, like the feeling of being in a vast cathedral? Do you believe that humans should be a part of Nature, rather than set above it?

If you can answer yes to all of these questions, then you have pantheistic leanings.

Are you sceptical about a God other than Nature and the Universe? Yet do you feel an emotional need for a recognition of something greater than your own self or than the human race?

Modern pantheism is often misunderstood. It has nothing to do with "pantheon" or "polytheism"- belief in many Gods. It is neither theism nor atheism, but transcends both. Its central tenet is that the universe is the ultimate reality, the ultimate object of reverence, while nature is a sacred part of the totality of which every one of us, in life or in death, is an inseparable part.

Pantheism is an ancient religion - older than Buddhism or Christianity - and may already count hundreds of millions among its members. Most Taoists are pantheists, along with many Chinese, Japanese and Western Buddhists, deep ecologists, pagans, animists, followers of many native religions, and many Unitarian Universalists. The central philosophical scriptures of Hinduism are pantheistic. Many atheists and humanists may be pantheists without realizing it.

Scientific or natural pantheism is a modern form of pantheism that deeply reveres the universe and nature and joyfully accepts and embraces life, the body and earth, but does not believe in any supernatural deities, entities or powers.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page