Relationships - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 12-10-2004, 01:08 PM
Veggie Regular

My relationship with my ex has become awesome over the past few months.

It's really bizzare.

http://bringingyouohm.wordpress.com/

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavanto

'May everyone everywhere be happy
May the whole world be joyous'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 12-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Veggie Regular

synergy - friend-wise? Or romance-wise?

Here's the stuff on me...

My parents - love them love them LOVE THEM. They are two of my best and closest friends. My boyfriend can't stand them, but I tell him I won't shun my family because they are SOOO important to me.

Sister - Mostly good...we share so many secrets and blackmail, but we're like night and day different. :P

The man - Pretty good, most of the time. I have a feeling that starting today things might be lookin' up.
#33 Old 12-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Veggie Regular

this is an interesting thread!

my relationship with my boyfriend is going wonderfully- over the last year and a half we have been through a lot, and there were times where it seemed that we weren't going to make it, but now we are doing great and are very much in love with each other. yay!

my family- i don't really talk to them as much since i moved out, so things are great there.

my roommate- it would be a lot better if she cleaned, but generally pretty good.

"I remember the days when we talked for hours/And we were young, we thought we had superpowers/We weren't our problems, our age or our paychecks/And we weren't taking anybody's $h*t."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#34 Old 12-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Veggie Regular

My cats and I are getting allong great. I just wish that they brought more money into the houehold.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#35 Old 12-12-2004, 08:30 AM

Ok so I lied in my last post... my boyfriend (about to be ex) and I don't have communication anymore. And I just realized this in the past 24 hours... you when you're sitting there talking to friends and all of a sudden it hits ya? Well I've been there and done that and I am not going to subject myself to another relationship in which there is no communication b/c those are THE worst! I'm only 21 so I've got plenty of time to find a guy who will communicate but until then I will enjoy my absolutely fabulous single life.

Other than that all of my other relationships are AWeSOME. Parents, friends, my sister, best friends, rooommate, and def family... so God has blessed me.
#36 Old 12-12-2004, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlystar View Post

My cats and I are getting allong great. I just wish that they brought more money into the houehold.

Yeah, I feel like I am their slave, lol. Are there any good places a kitty can go and work for?
#37 Old 12-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalafelsRule View Post

Yeah, I feel like I am their slave, lol. Are there any good places a kitty can go and work for?

How are their word processing skills?

OR

I have been trying to get someone else around here to change the litter box. I would pay big money to see a CAT do it!
#38 Old 12-12-2004, 10:35 AM

I am just going to train my cats to use the toilet and too flush it when they are finished.

Buttons has great PC skills. She somtimes logs in as me and posts here. You can tell when she does because my posts usuallly have a "nicer" tone to them when she does.
#39 Old 12-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalafelsRule View Post

I am just going to train my cats to use the toilet and too flush it when they are finished.

Buttons has great PC skills. She somtimes logs in as me and posts here. You can tell when she does because my posts usuallly have a "nicer" tone to them when she does.

I actually did try to toilet train my cat. It didn't work. Every time I removed the litter bowl from the toilet she would get worried and hovery.

So now I am confused. Am I talking to a cat right now? :P
#40 Old 12-12-2004, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renaissancesun View Post

I actually did try to toilet train my cat. It didn't work. Every time I removed the litter bowl from the toilet she would get worried and hovery.

So now I am confused. Am I talking to a cat right now? :P

No, it is me. She will probably be on later, though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page