(1) How much money she has, or doesn`t have, earns etc. Don`t know why but this has never been an issue for me. I just don`t see what it has to do with a relationship.
(2) What kind of job she does. Though having said that some icky jobs might put me off!
But as far as job title/status goes, I`m not bothered. If she`s happy doing what she does, then that`s good enough for me.
(3) What kind of car she drives etc, or if she doesn`t drive at all and doesn`t want to learn either.
(4) What kind of place she lives in, cheap/expensive place etc or even type of neighbourhood, so dating the girl from the "wrong part of town" isn`t a problem either (just so long as she doesn`t expect me to park my car there!).
(5) Whether she has children or not. Even though I`ve never wanted kids, I don`t see how a person can just stop seeing someone they like/get on with etc just because they have children. Makes no sense to me, I'm dating them, not their children!
(6) How she chooses to dress etc. So whether she prefers conservative attire rather than sexy, punk instead of prim, or even if she likes thick dark eyeliner, wears black all the time and could double for Count Draculas` sister
it wouldn`t bother me. My jeans/t-shirt bloke look probably wouldn`t be her preference though!
(7) What kind of music she prefers, even if I can`t stand it (just so long as she doesn`t mind my putting ear defenders on if it`s thrash metal
(8) Her height (thanks Pyrsk!).
These are all I can think of at the moment but at least I have a bigger list than my "21 things I want in a lover" list! This topic is harder than it looks.