Dealing with rather ignorant omnis. - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 29Likes

#61 Old 08-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Veggie Regular

Hmm, I wonder why someone named ThereIsBearCum got banned?

Enjoying the view over at http://forum.veggieviews.com/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 08-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

Hmm, I wonder why someone named ThereIsBearCum got banned?

Whatever do you mean? Seems like a fairly respectable chap, all around. I don't see how such a fellow could have drawn the ire of the moderation staff.

"A-yup. Ya wasted yer life, son"

- Old Man
#63 Old 08-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Veggie Regular

I read it as TheBearIsCum.

Which is way worse.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 08-16-2011, 12:42 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

I read it as TheBearIsCum.

Which is way worse.

not sure 'bout that old chap.
Purp likes this.

"Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place."
#65 Old 08-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Veggie Regular

I dont know I have a similar issue but with my girlfriend. Ive said so many times I dont like meat I wont eat it I havent had meat in ages that i want to go 100% vegetarian etc etc etc but everytime she always offers me food with meat in it. Every god damn time. Same with my mum and... well everyone I have ever known i wish more people would respect others diets. Your right its really not that hard especially if you are constantly telling the person.

in saying that i try to ignore them as much as possible because its not their fualt they have DEFECTIVE brians :S
#66 Old 08-16-2011, 09:09 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred View Post

I dont know I have a similar issue but with my girlfriend.* Ive said so many times I dont like meat I wont eat it I havent had meat in ages that i want to go 100% vegetarian etc etc etc but everytime she always offers me food with meat in it. Every god damn time. Same with my mum and... well everyone I have ever known** i wish more people would respect others diets. Your right its really not that hard especially if you are constantly telling the person.

in saying that i try to ignore them as much as possible because its not their fualt they have DEFECTIVE brians :S

*You should cook for both of you some time, and show her that vegetarians have delicious food that doesn't have to have meat in it.

**Just say, "Mum, I'm an adult, and I don't eat meat. I'm willing to cook a vegetarian meal for you, if you like.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page