Turn ons & Turn offs - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Veggie Regular

What are yours when it comes to men/women relationships?

My biggest turn on: A smart/geeky guy with glasses
My biggest turn off: Bad breath...

I have some other turn ons like dark haired, black eyed guys and some other turn offs like a guettho man... what about you?

Vegards,
Yen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
http://www.facebook.yenhowell.com

Twitter: @yenhowell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Veggie Regular

Turn ons: hippies, vegans (of course), long haired guys, mysterious people, bad boy rebel types

Turn offs: arrogant people, bald guys,
#3 Old 08-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Turn ons: men with stubble/scruff, pretty eyes, kindness

Turn offs: bad breath, arrogance, selfishness, bad teeth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 08-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Veggie Regular

On: Alive, male, of legal age (Nothing else matters if these are not met.)

Off: Dead, female, child (I don't care how fine you are, if you're dead, it's a no-go. Usually. I judge hotness based strictly on the "how many hours after death would I still want to jump you" scale.)
#5 Old 08-23-2010, 05:08 PM

turn ons.....sense of humor....laughter and laughing is a must.
turn off.....people who are too serious and wont wear some form of tie dye.

peace
#6 Old 08-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Beginner

Turn ons-big eyes, acting innocent and sweet, high voices(although not all the time), decently tall(not a must, I've liked plenty of shorties), blond, long(ish) wavy hair, skinny/slightly muscular, veg*n, rides bikes a lot, able to stand up for himself, being a musician....too many things :P

turn offs-jerk, perverted, having too many female friend(I'm a jealous person), obese, SMELLY, unimpressive facial hair, being unintelligent, not caring about animals or the environment, a country person, and many other things.
#7 Old 08-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Turn-ons - guys with nice teeth who do chores for me.

Turn offs - slobs and guys who won't do chores for me.
#8 Old 08-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Veggie Regular

Turn ons - Honesty, Loyalty, good communicator, affectionate, can make me smile and laugh, works out, supports my veganism, dresses decent, smells nice

Turn offs - Liars, cheaters, slobs, obese, lack of motivation in life, distant, arrogant, keeps things inside instead of letting true feelings show, hunting
#9 Old 08-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

Turn Ons: Intelligence, fit/slim body, nice teeth, veg*ns, blue eyed boys, someone who likes to give back rubs (biggest turn on ever)

Turn Offs: Dead People (good point Semi), Short temper, someone who can't make important decisions, excessive body hair, cheaters, arrogance, omnis/hunters/those who have no respect for life, Pessimism, and guys obsessed with feet. That's a weird one, but the whole foot sucking fetish is one of the grossest things ever.
#10 Old 08-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Turn Offs: Dead People (good point Semi)

Srsly. Being alive is WAY more important than anything else. There is no feature/trait in the world that is going to be sexy enough on a corpse for me to say, "Damn, I'm so turned on."
#11 Old 08-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semicharmed View Post

Srsly. Being alive is WAY more important than anything else. There is no feature/trait in the world that is going to be sexy enough on a corpse for me to say, "Damn, I'm so turned on."

Some people like it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler

#12 Old 08-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Congratulations, Heather. You win my Hero of the Day award. That is amazingly awesome.
#13 Old 08-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Do I get a prize? I've been a True Crime fanatic since birth, that's just one of my favorite sickos First heard about him on the HBO show Autopsy.
#14 Old 08-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Do I get a prize? I've been a True Crime fanatic since birth, that's just one of my favorite sickos First heard about him on the HBO show Autopsy.

Well... Are you signed up for the package exchange? You could totally throw caution to the wind and ask for me as your sender. Then you'd get ALL kinds of prizes. I'm a good sender, I swear!

Also, since it's been a while since anyone has tried to rip my soul out over this one, so...

Turn Off: Criers.
#15 Old 08-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Veggie Regular

Turn on: british accent ... *drools*

Vegards,
Yen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
http://www.facebook.yenhowell.com

Twitter: @yenhowell
#16 Old 08-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

My husband and I went on a Ghost Tour in Key West and they told us all about the creepiness of that dude and what he did. Crazy stuff.
#17 Old 08-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Veggie Regular

Turn offs: Being a douchebag
#18 Old 08-23-2010, 07:57 PM

On: Intelligence, being veg, kindness & gentleness
Off: Being cold or distanced. DNW one-sided feelings, thanks.
#19 Old 08-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Veggie Regular

Turn ons: Sweetness, sense of humor, loyalty, someone who stands up for their beliefs, deep eyes (make sense)?

Turn offs: Being dead (stealing your thing Semi), arrogance, ignorance, laziness, "holier-than-though" attitude.

Did you write the book of love, and do you have faith in God above,
If the Bible tells you so? Do you believe in rock Ân roll,
Can music save your mortal soul, And can you teach me how to dance real slow?
#20 Old 08-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Well... Are you signed up for the package exchange? You could totally throw caution to the wind and ask for me as your sender. Then you'd get ALL kinds of prizes. I'm a good sender, I swear!

Also, since it's been a while since anyone has tried to rip my soul out over this one, so...

Turn Off: Criers.

I'm not signed up, but I'll think about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhowell View Post

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieB View Post

My husband and I went on a Ghost Tour in Key West and they told us all about the creepiness of that dude and what he did. Crazy stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

Turn offs: Being a douchebag

Absolutely! +1 on that.
#21 Old 08-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

I can vouch for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhowell View Post

Oh yeah, that too. Accents in general.

Did you write the book of love, and do you have faith in God above,
If the Bible tells you so? Do you believe in rock Ân roll,
Can music save your mortal soul, And can you teach me how to dance real slow?
#22 Old 08-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

It is *kind of* romantic, assuming that they both were amorous at some point. It reminds me of the beautiful, yet haunting song 'I am Stretched on your Grave' performed by Dead Can Dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc-aEYPPe7w

Single vegetarian for 19 years seeks tasty vegetables to devour. Reply only if interested in being consumed whole.
#23 Old 08-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Super Moderator

Elena was actually married to someone else when she died. That makes it even creepier.
#24 Old 08-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator

Turn On: Pale Skin (think Conan O'Brien). The thought of having clear babies is a little amusing to me.
#25 Old 08-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Veggie Regular

Turn ons: Cute feet, shaply legs. Fit to curvy body type. Skirts. Vegetarianism. Sense of humor. Enjoying life for life. Gothy or artsy girls. Black hair. Lulu (Louise Brooks) style bangs. Petite. Likes Traveling. Talking endlessly about deep subjects.

Turn offs: Crocs (deal breaker!) Noisy eating. Smokers. Druggies. Seriousness. Hippies. Tallness. Boniness or model skinny types. Dog lovers. Woodsy types. Polyamorous. A secret unmentionable thing.

I'm quite picky. It's a problem.

Single vegetarian for 19 years seeks tasty vegetables to devour. Reply only if interested in being consumed whole.
#26 Old 08-23-2010, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitof99 View Post

Turn ons: Cute feet, shaply legs. Fit to curvy body type. Skirts. Vegetarianism. Sense of humor. Enjoying life for life. Gothy or artsy girls. Black hair. Lulu (Louise Brooks) style bangs. Petite. Likes Traveling. Talking endlessly about deep subjects.

Turn offs: Crocs (deal breaker!) Noisy eating. Smokers. Druggies. Seriousness. Hippies. Tallness. Boniness or model skinny types. Dog lovers. Woodsy types. Polyamorous. A secret unmentionable thing.

I'm quite picky. It's a problem.

With the turn ons, you had me until gothy girls... it goes downhill after that

Crocs are totally a deal breaker. Why are dog lovers a turn off? Are you a cat guy? And now you have me curious about the unmentionable thing, how dare you leave us in suspense
#27 Old 08-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Crocs are totally a deal-breaker.

As are mullets, numerous missing teeth, any sort of disorder that would give you anal leakage, being unable to speak English and unwilling to learn, being George W Bush, and smelling of patchouli.
#28 Old 08-23-2010, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Crocs are totally a deal-breaker.

As are mullets, numerous missing teeth, any sort of disorder that would give you anal leakage, being unable to speak English and unwilling to learn, being George W Bush, and smelling of patchouli.

Oh my Gosh, YES YES YES YES YES.
#29 Old 08-23-2010, 08:56 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Elena was actually married to someone else when she died. That makes it even creepier.

That's no good. If you are going to profess your love to a corpse, I hope it's done with someone that at least feels the same in life! Hehe.

Mothers have kept children after death in similar ways. I'm not sure how to think about it. It involves thought processes that I don't have nor understand. It's definitely ghastly and creepy. The Tibetan book of the dead has an end of life ritual which involves caring for the recently deceased and guiding them through the death process. It spoke of keeping the body for days and encouraging manually induced blood flow to better communicate with the dead. It is an interesting view, that the dead are not truly dead and can be guided by the voices of the living ("[He's] only mostly dead" - Princess Bride anyone?)

#30 Old 08-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

With the turn ons, you had me until gothy girls... it goes downhill after that

Crocs are totally a deal breaker. Why are dog lovers a turn off? Are you a cat guy? And now you have me curious about the unmentionable thing, how dare you leave us in suspense

Haha, these are turn-ons and turn-offs, not necessarily a requirement list. I like gothy girl usually, I like the look. I'm suprised you made it past my first two words in my list after reading yours...

You don't like travelling or talking? Hehe

The unspeakable part is need to know basis, sorry to taunt you. It exposes my greatest weakness.

I don't like dogs. I don't like their attitude or energy. I love cats, but since I can not feed them meat, I can not care for them. Fortuantely, there are two living here and my bunny gets along with them okay.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page