VeggieBoards banner

It's a baby ..

4K views 50 replies 30 participants last post by  shewolf 
#1 ·
So I had an ultrasound earlier today.. and we found out that we are having a BOY!!!

I am due May 6th and I just am so excited that now I can start buying things for the baby I had to tell you all. I already knew in the back of my mind that it was a boy.. but I guess I had to see his little privates on the screen for myself before I really believed it! My fiance has already told 1/2 the people we know.. and hopes to raise the next Wayne Gretsky. *looks for hockey smilie....*

Anyway.. just wanted to share that with you all. Any other mommies to be out there please let me know your due dates so we can chat ok?

Courtney

See less See more
#14 ·
Thanks! I didn't care whether it was a boy or girl when we found out I was pregnant, but every month or so I would have a dream about the birth or about once we were home with the baby, and it was always a little boy. I wasn't sure if subconsciously I really wanted a boy or if that was me just 'knowing'. Whatever.. I am glad that I was right!

Hopefully I have time to go register for baby stuff soon.. I haven't bought anything and no one's given me anything yet either, so I need to stock up!

Shewolf - do you or your hubby/fiance want a girl?? Have you had your first ultrasound yet??

#22 ·
Congrats ladies! i've had major kundalini movement in my pelvis recently. makes me nervous. lol

i wish you all the best! off topic question: cloth diapers, do they make them shaped like disposables yet (like gald rags are sorta like maxis with wings) with velcro and elastic and such? otherwise, when my kundalini does settle (god help me more than 3 years from now) and iget preggers, i can have those. that's what i wants. I say i wants it!

here i am: gender-schmeder, what sorts of diapers am i going to use? lol

so silly! CONGRATS again!

#25 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtDiva96 View Post

I didn't care whether it was a boy or girl when we found out I was pregnant, but every month or so I would have a dream about the birth or about once we were home with the baby, and it was always a little boy. I wasn't sure if subconsciously I really wanted a boy or if that was me just 'knowing'.
First of all, congratulations - what a joy!

The same thing happened to me when i was pregnant with my daughter. I would have dreams, and they would always be of a girl toddling around, with blue eyes and curly blonde hair. And wouldn't ya know it, not only did I have a girl but that is EXACTLY what she looked like (and still does at 9 years old). Weird stuff huh? Tis the power of the female intuition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.