Do you kiss your pets? - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
View Poll Results: Do you kiss your pets?
Yes. 0 0%
No. 0 0%
Other (I will explain) 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#61 Old 01-06-2007, 11:06 AM

Of course. Actually, Tyran gets a bit offended if Mommy doesn't love on her. She loves a kiss on the forehead. Miki is a bit more shy with people around her head, but I sneak one in when she's not paying attention.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 01-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Veggie Regular

Every day.
#63 Old 01-06-2007, 12:30 PM

my pups get daily kisses and hugs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 01-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Veggie Regular

No, but I lick there butts every now and then

Same thing right
#65 Old 01-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Veggie Regular

I love it when my kitty gives me nose kisses
#66 Old 01-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post

No, but I lick there butts every now and then

Same thing right

Me shaking your hand isn't the same thing as me wiping your ass.

Well...
#67 Old 01-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Yes I even kiss cats and puppies I don't know very well.
#68 Old 01-07-2007, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post

One of my cats, Bailey, gives "seal kisses". If I lean over to him and make a kiss noise, he leans over and plants one right on my mouth. It isn't light or quick, either. I guess he does it because I used to do that to him all the time when he was tiny (rescued him the day he was born and bottle fed him, etc).

aww so cute. i think my cat doesn't enjoy kisses as much as yours but i can't help it i got to show my love.

yep i kiss Simba all the time everywhere espesially on the mouth seriously every time i see him and when he wants to go outside its sort of my way of saying "good-bye, love you. run along now and don't forget to stay out of trouble" lol. but i don't let dogs lick my face. i thought i was the only one that did this.
#69 Old 01-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Im allergic to one of my cats. if he kisses me or licks me i get huge lumps over my skin where his saliva hit. only happens with 1 out of 3 cats and ive never met anyone elses who does it to me! wierd thing. yeah i kiss them all though just not my lips to thiers [shudder]
#70 Old 01-07-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

I hate when my cats lick me because I know where their tongues have beenusually while one of their hind legs is sticking rather comically straight up in the

haha thats funny cause its true. i love it when it does that.
#71 Old 01-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Veggie Regular

I kiss my golden (even on the lips) I pucker my lips up and she comes up and kisses me, she learned what it means. (:

However I would NEVER let my other dog get anywhere near my face, or even lick my hands. His tongue is scratchy and irritating anyway... but the things I've seen him do with that tongue/mouth..... ew. I sometimes kiss his tummy or head though, but once he starts licking, its over. ;P

Pinterest: AquaLoveBird
#72 Old 01-08-2007, 07:15 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

I have a gold locket with tiny little photos of my furbabies inside. I'm wearing it today. Whenever I wear it, at random times I'll open it up, stare longingly at my widdle furry girls, sigh deeply, and kiss the photos.

It's not as weird as it sounds. Really.

I bet you also kiss that pinup of David Hasselhoff you keep in your locker. It's ok, he's irresistable I admit.

I totally smooch my little pitbull girly on the lips. But the newfie always resists my advances. how humiliating. btw, if you google "dog saliva" you'll find a few articles on the antibotic properties & potential health benefits of a good slurp:

Quote:
In a 1990 study done at the University of California, Davis, researchers found dog saliva killed E. coli and Streptococcus canis, another harmful bacteria. The scientists concluded that when mother dogs licked their nipples it helped keep puppies free from disease, and that dogs licking their own wounds accomplished the same goal.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page