What brands of vegan dog biscuits & treats do you get for your dog? I know there are recipes to make your own, but I'd like to hear reviews on the commercial ones that are out there.
These are the brands I've gotten for my dog, and she loves them all. Plus, I can pronounce all the ingredients.
1. Buddy Biscuits (molasses, peanut butter, veggie, sweet potato & minty flavors).
2. Mr. Barky's & Mr. Pugsey's.
3. VitaLife Veggie & Herb.
4. Old Mother Hubbard Just Vegg'n.
5. Nature's Animals (peanut butter, carrot crunch & carob flavors).
6. Nature's Recipe's vegetarian biscuits.
7. Alice's Natural Dog Treats (from www.veganessentials.com
8. Bark Bars (I can't remember what flavors are vegan , but there are a few) These are really cute because they're shaped like mailmen & kitties.