NEW CAT wooohoo finnally! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-13-2004, 02:53 PM

Well as some of you may know, My cat Bounty had to be put down in February because of what they think was pneumonia. She was only about one and a half. I was soooooo sad and still am!

My dad wouldn't let us get a new cat but he finally allowed us to! After a lot of persuading and shouting and "discussions". So anyway we went to the cat shelter and we've chosen a wee male kitten of 4-5 months old. He's black with bits of white and VERY cute! We'll be getting him next week hopefully!

I'll be SURE to post lotsa pics! Hehe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-13-2004, 03:04 PM

Yay!
#3 Old 06-13-2004, 03:24 PM
Veggie Regular

Woohoo! Thank you for adopting from a shelter. I'll be looking forward to the pictures.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-13-2004, 04:57 PM

As we say in my neck of the woods, Mazel Tov! What wonderful news! I can really identify with your joy. I'm terribly excited about the fact that when my son, Peter, comes back to the east coast on June 23, he's bringing his sweet kitty, Lyla. We'll be taking care of her -- possibly just until he starts law school in September, but maybe for longer. Depends if he's in a dorm or an apartment.

If he takes her back, however, we already started talking about adopting from a local shelter. I'm counting the days...seeing my son again and having Lyla as our companion. Hooray! Now I just have to restrain myself from spending all my paycheck on cat toys, scratching posts, treats, etc., etc.

Shalom,

Earthinsong

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page