a dream - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-07-2013, 02:54 AM

so sometime ago there is this that comes to our house she meos at me and when i hold her she purrs and i loved her she use to come everyday me sister gives her food so since sometime ago she disaapred  she doesnt come anymore so i just wanted to know is there a way to know where she is cause i hope shes not dead and so about the dreaam i dreamed of her sometime ago what does this dream mean?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 AM
Impeach the gangster

Hi sam-

I'm moving your thread to the Companion Animals forum, which is a better place for it.

Is there an animal shelter near where you live? If so, you might go there and see if the cat ended up there.

Cats move around sometimes, and even pick where they want to live. Maybe she found a really great place to live. In any case, like you, I hope she is still alive and well.

Sometimes dreams are about what's called, "wish fulfillment," where we dream about things we want in real life, but can't always have. It's a way of making ourselves feel better.

How long since you've seen her? Did you give her a name?

Maybe you could find another kitty? There are lots of them that need a good home.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
#3 Old 02-07-2013, 01:19 PM

hey thank you for your answer its just that a member of my family is  a cat and her name is ivana she is my best friend once the vet said that if you bring another cat to the home she might get upset is that true?

second of all my mom and my sister they always put food and water for the cats outside our house she use to come everyday and meow at the door to ask my sister for food and in the cold weather she use to ask come inside the hous i just wanted to know if i ever see her is it okay that i take her and give her shots and the let her live in my familys hous do you think ivana will get upset and ishe doesnt come anymore i am hoping that she okay and btw is there a way that i can find her? thank you so much for your help

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 02-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam alshebany View Post

ivana might get upset is that true?
if i ever see her is it okay that i take her and give her shots and let her live in my familys hous? do you think ivana will get upset? is there a way that i can find her?

Well Sam, I am no cat wizard but it's true Ivana might get upset. She'll probably let you know by puking and defecating on all you hold dear. You'll have to ask your Mom if it's OK for you to take this cat to a vet, as she'll be accompanying you to fill out paperwork and pay the bills. She will also decide if it's appropriate for this cat to live inside the house. It's best if you don't try to find this cat.
#5 Old 02-07-2013, 04:16 PM

the probles is that she doesnt come anymore she use to come everday i am afraid about i hope shes not dead is there a way to serch for her and are there any reason for here not to come?

thank you :)

#6 Old 02-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam alshebany View Post

the probles is that she doesnt come anymore she use to come everday i am afraid about i hope shes not dead is there a way to serch for her and are there any reason for here not to come?

thank you :)

Maybe someone else adopted her, or found her if she had been missing.

I'm sorry you miss the cat. She brought something special into your life, even if you never see her again. <3
#7 Old 02-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Veggie Regular

Yes if last time you saw her and she seemed to be in good health, maybe someone simply took her in to care for her or maybe someone else started giving her food that she prefers who knows. Stray cats come and go, she might suddenly reappear one day.

Concerning bringing a new cat in a house wityh cats already in it: it is a case by case thing! Like when we rescued Kimou and bring him in, Minuit was furious, she was even hissing at me in frustration! Over some weeks she realized that the cat would stay and that she still had our affection and her food and favorite sleeping place was unchanged, and one day we found her napping on the same bed as Kimou, She was accepting his presence, but it took some months before they started playing together and licking each other.

Recently we rescued Cendrine and within 1 week she was fully accepted by both! She gets licked, they play with her, they all sleep together on the couch. I was not expecting it to be so fast. So don't get afraid of the growling and hissing, you can also restrain one cat to a room for some time so they can smell each others from under the door, I did not used it but some people do.

"To the world you may be just one person, but to one life you may be the world."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page