Post Your Pets :: Volume 2 - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 779Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#31 Old 07-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Veggie Regular
 
karenlovessnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Home Sweet Home
Posts: 12,079
Willow is very cute! smiley.gif
karenlovessnow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#32 Old 07-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Beginner
 
veganmitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 129

700

Kobe in the top of the picture, Zoe on the bottom. We just got back from a walk, they are tired! :)


 

"Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves." (Lord Byron)
 
 

 

veganmitch is offline  
#33 Old 07-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Awww, she looks so happy! love.gif

 

She is! Especially when she's inside tongue3.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessickah View Post

she's so cute dana!

Daiya is sick :[ had to take her to the vet...whopping vet bill within the first week of adopting her just my luck -.-

when my family adopted a chihuahua he had symptoms of kennel cough two days later and we had to taking him to the vet....he had it...we have bad luck. lol that was a huge bill.

Poor Daiya!!! Hope she gets better soon.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

SweetPea's face looks a bit like my Jack Russells' face.smiley.gif She looks so happy.

 

She loves it when I sit outside with her. She loves company.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntreriSeraph View Post

700

 

Willow Willow Willow!

She's just over a year old. Will post more of her when I get home <3
 

 

Willow is so pretty!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmitch View Post

700

Kobe in the top of the picture, Zoe on the bottom. We just got back from a walk, they are tired! :)

 

Oh. My. Gosh. They are SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!

danakscully64 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#34 Old 07-31-2012, 03:05 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 5,658

smitten.gif

Pixie is offline  
#35 Old 07-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Arrrg! Me mateys.
 
Puppet Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,591
05367a68_smitten.gif





tongue3.gif

korrakorrakorrakorrakorra
Puppet Master is offline  
#36 Old 07-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Beginner
 
veganmitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

 

Oh. My. Gosh. They are SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!

They said "thanks." I think. :)


 

"Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves." (Lord Byron)
 
 

 

veganmitch is offline  
#37 Old 08-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Veggie Regular
 
karenlovessnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Home Sweet Home
Posts: 12,079
Kobe and Zoe = gorgeous! smiley.gif
karenlovessnow is offline  
#38 Old 08-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Newbie
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49

Here are my babys

700

 My lab is 5 named Cici.  She is the best dog ever but not through any fault of my own.  My schnauzer is 11 and named Ozzie. He is really stubborn

These are my latest additions. 

700

 I am not quite sure yet how I am going to get all four in a picture for the holidays this year.

On the left is Betty.  She is a 4 year old russian tortoise.  We rescued her this year.  She was malnourished and had inproper lights.  She is doing great now :)

On the right is Henry.  He is a 4 year old marginated tortoise.  He was well cared for but his old owner couldn't accommodate the space this growing young man needs.  He would like nothing more than to have his way with the bettuce (betty's nickname).

kerryann is offline  
#39 Old 08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Super Moderator
 
Werewolf Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 16,664
Aww, I love them! smitten.gif

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
Werewolf Girl is offline  
#40 Old 08-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591

Very cute!

 

I need reptiles.

danakscully64 is offline  
#41 Old 08-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Veggie Regular
 
karenlovessnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Home Sweet Home
Posts: 12,079
kerryann...your babies are awesome! smiley.gif
karenlovessnow is offline  
#42 Old 08-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Newbie
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49

love.gifThanks.  I love my dogs and my tortoises.  I have african clawed frogs, plecos, loaches and angel fish too. 

I would love to have a lot more animals but it is a challenge to keep up with the care for the ones I already have.. If I only had unlimited funds and time.. I'd rescue everything I could get. 

Tortoises- non meat eaters- are great for vegetarians because they are more than willing to eat all of the scraps from preparing veggies.  My dogs pretty much get veggies as treats too. 

kerryann is offline  
#43 Old 08-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Beginner
 
BlueSkies&Rainbows's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 195

1000

My Thoroughbred and ex-racehorse Devon
 

1000

I just gave him a bath but he's dirty again *sigh*
 

1000

Cody, my little pony man


1000


1000

1000

Cody kicking up his heels :)

1000

Isabel
 

1000

All three of them together
 

1000

Our chow chow, Houdini

1000

Blossom
 

1000

Clover

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

BlueSkies&Rainbows is offline  
#44 Old 08-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Arrrg! Me mateys.
 
Puppet Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,591
Scrolling through, saying, "Oooh, pony", scroll, "Aww, how cute", scroll, "Cute", scroll...
Then all I had to see was this much and I started squealing



Bunnies get me every time.

korrakorrakorrakorrakorra
Puppet Master is offline  
#45 Old 08-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Beginner
 
BlueSkies&Rainbows's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

Scrolling through, saying, "Oooh, pony", scroll, "Aww, how cute", scroll, "Cute", scroll...
Then all I had to see was this much and I started squealing
1000
Bunnies get me every time.

haha yeah he's a cute little devil.

BlueSkies&Rainbows is offline  
#46 Old 08-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591

Oh, my gosh. I love all of your pets, especially the Chow Chow (looks like my Nikki did, she died in 2004) and the bunnies! Blossom reminds me of Mason, who passed away last month. Can I come over and kidnap--- I mean uh, see your pets? smiley.gif

danakscully64 is offline  
#47 Old 08-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Beginner
 
BlueSkies&Rainbows's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Oh, my gosh. I love all of your pets, especially the Chow Chow (looks like my Nikki did, she died in 2004) and the bunnies! Blossom reminds me of Mason, who passed away last month. Can I come over and kidnap--- I mean uh, see your pets? smiley.gif

Thanks! We love our boy but it sure is a lot of work to keep that coat clean. He's definitely worth it though! I don't know why anyone would think chows are agressive; our boy is so tolerant of all my mom's daycare kids. He lets them climb all over him and pull his hair and tail and he never does anything. We've had him since he was a pup and he's such a sweet heart.

BlueSkies&Rainbows is offline  
#48 Old 08-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkies&Rainbows View Post

Thanks! We love our boy but it sure is a lot of work to keep that coat clean. He's definitely worth it though! I don't know why anyone would think chows are agressive; our boy is so tolerant of all my mom's daycare kids. He lets them climb all over him and pull his hair and tail and he never does anything. We've had him since he was a pup and he's such a sweet heart.

Oh, I know what you mean. Nikki's Mom was a purebred Chow, she had about 70% the thickness of the typical chow coat. I would have to brush her often and we would often see "tumbleweeds" of fur in the yard tongue3.gif We believe her Dad was a german shepherd, possibly purebred. Both Chows and Shepherds are known for aggression, but that dog didn't have a single mean bone in her body. She was EXCELLENT with kids (we adopted her when I was 7, I'm the youngest of 4 kids) and was overall just a happy dog. The ONLY time there was any form of aggression was the 1 time a family friend snuck through our back gate and the one time I startled her in the dark while she was eating (I thought she had heard me come outside, the back light was burned out at the time). The moment she realized it was me, she started licking my face.

 

 

1000

 

 

1000

 

 

1000

 

Chow tongue!!

 

1000

 

And one summer we shaved her

 

 

1000

SandraRen likes this.
danakscully64 is offline  
#49 Old 08-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Beginner
 
BlueSkies&Rainbows's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Oh, I know what you mean. Nikki's Mom was a purebred Chow, she had about 70% the thickness of the typical chow coat. I would have to brush her often and we would often see "tumbleweeds" of fur in the yard tongue3.gif We believe her Dad was a german shepherd, possibly purebred. Both Chows and Shepherds are known for aggression, but that dog didn't have a single mean bone in her body. She was EXCELLENT with kids (we adopted her when I was 7, I'm the youngest of 4 kids) and was overall just a happy dog. The ONLY time there was any form of aggression was the 1 time a family friend snuck through our back gate and the one time I startled her in the dark while she was eating (I thought she had heard me come outside, the back light was burned out at the time). The moment she realized it was me, she started licking my face.

 

 

1000

 

 

1000

 

 

1000

 

Chow tongue!!

 

1000

 

And one summer we shaved her

 

 

1000

Very cute! Yeah she definitely looks like a cross between a purebred chow and a purebred german shepherd. We shaved Houdini like that this summer because he's getting older
and can't handle our 95-105 degree summers very well.

LadyJane1 likes this.
BlueSkies&Rainbows is offline  
#50 Old 08-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkies&Rainbows View Post

Very cute! Yeah she definitely looks like a cross between a purebred chow and a purebred german shepherd. We shaved Houdini like that this summer because he's getting older
and can't handle our 95-105 degree summers very well.

Our summers are the same, they're miserable. I can't wait for September/October when it cools down a bit.

danakscully64 is offline  
#51 Old 08-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Impeach the gangster
 
Capstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,052

1000

 

Green-eyed zombie-dog!


"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
Capstan is offline  
#52 Old 08-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Newbie
 
kerryann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49

All of your critters are so cute.  I love the horses, dogs and the bunny just looks so snuggly.  :)

kerryann is offline  
#53 Old 08-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

1000

 

Green-eyed zombie-dog!


Zombie dog coming to eat my brains. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

danakscully64 is offline  
#54 Old 08-06-2012, 01:17 PM
adapt. evolve. become
 
Pirate Huntress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,374

Two of my lovely boys! First pic is Sirus, second is Edward. This is from a while back, they both have grown a bit.. Well Sirius more than Edward.

1000

 

1000


All we are is dust in the wind
Pirate Huntress is offline  
#55 Old 08-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591

Dumbo Ratters!!!!!!

danakscully64 is offline  
#56 Old 08-06-2012, 01:44 PM
 
seashells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Posts: 127

Gato:

 

700

 

And Beepo:

 

700

 

Beepo says, "Mom always eats plants...I wonder if they taste any good?"

 

700

(she loves chowing down on my herb garden)

seashells is offline  
#57 Old 08-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591

Your cats are gorgeous!!!

danakscully64 is offline  
#58 Old 08-06-2012, 01:58 PM
 
seashells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Your cats are gorgeous!!!

Thank you! Would you believe Beepo was a greasy-furred, underweight, sickly little thing when I adopted her? The shelter told me she almost didn't make it when they first got her in. I'm so thrilled she's blossomed into such a healthy cat.

seashells is offline  
#59 Old 08-06-2012, 01:59 PM
adapt. evolve. become
 
Pirate Huntress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

Dumbo Ratters!!!!!!

Yeah, got 3/8 dumbos in the group, the other one is Near.. He's Sirius' brother and is an agouti rex dumbo.

Sirius is a black rex dumbo but you can't really see the curls in that picture. The pics of my other rats are on another cp,

and I have a picture of Ollie sticking his head in the water lol. He was the only one that did that! The other rats

just put their paws in the water to get peas, but he's brave enough to stick his head under water.


All we are is dust in the wind
Pirate Huntress is offline  
#60 Old 08-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator
 
danakscully64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 34,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashells View Post

Thank you! Would you believe Beepo was a greasy-furred, underweight, sickly little thing when I adopted her? The shelter told me she almost didn't make it when they first got her in. I'm so thrilled she's blossomed into such a healthy cat.

 

I'm so glad she's doing so great now!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Huntress View Post

Yeah, got 3/8 dumbos in the group, the other one is Near.. He's Sirius' brother and is an agouti rex dumbo.

Sirius is a black rex dumbo but you can't really see the curls in that picture. The pics of my other rats are on another cp,

and I have a picture of Ollie sticking his head in the water lol. He was the only one that did that! The other rats

just put their paws in the water to get peas, but he's brave enough to stick his head under water.

I miss having rats. I may have to adopt one when I move out. I want to see the picture of Ollie in the water!

danakscully64 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off