Post Your Pets :: Volume 2 - Page 19 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 779Likes

#541 Old 06-07-2014, 04:09 AM
Veggie Regular

I don't see the misc options but am on phone??? Found the edit part though but basic options. Will check laptop when I get off work. Made sense though I'll let u know when I find out! Tx!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#542 Old 06-21-2014, 04:33 PM
Impeach the gangster

This gorgeous kittie is up for adoption at the local shelter. I'm sooooo tempted....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kittie 2.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	2394   Click image for larger version

Name:	kittie 3.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	2402   Click image for larger version

Name:	kittie.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	2410  

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"Anyone who doesn't believe in miracles isn't a realist." -Billy Wilder
#543 Old 06-21-2014, 07:53 PM
Veggie Regular

Oh what a beautiful kitty!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#544 Old 06-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasminedesi16 View Post
Oh what a beautiful kitty!
I've just sent an email to the Humane Society to see if I can adopt her. Wish me luck!

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
#545 Old 06-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post
I've just sent an email to the Humane Society to see if I can adopt her. Wish me luck!
Aww I hope you get her! If you do I hope you post lots of pics
#546 Old 06-22-2014, 02:17 AM

Here's my cat Primrose ("Prim"). I love her so much omg.
Sorry for the really bad quality btw the first picture is at a weird angle and in bad lighting and the second one was at night soo yeah haha I guess I haven't been taking that many pictures. I need to start to take more lol.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 1.13.42 AM.png
Views:	46
Size:	959.9 KB
ID:	2449   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 1.13.57 AM.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	2457  

Last edited by theheadandtheheart; 06-22-2014 at 02:26 AM.
#547 Old 06-22-2014, 07:45 PM
Impeach the gangster

Prim is a beauty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasminedesi16 View Post
Aww I hope you get her! If you do I hope you post lots of pics
Just got the word from HSCC, I can have her! I'll be picking her up on Wednesday. They tell me her name is, of all things, Kittie!

I'll be taking pictures, but I'm having problems loading pics into my PC. Driver problem I think.

Last edited by Capstan; 06-22-2014 at 07:48 PM.
#548 Old 06-22-2014, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

Yay!!! Your heart will now be owned by a kitty!!

Werewolf Girl likes this.
#549 Old 06-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Veggie Regular

Priya loves this swing for some reason :P She also got a haircut for summer.
Attached Images

Capstan, Werewolf Girl and Faya like this.
#550 Old 06-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Prim is a beauty!

Just got the word from HSCC, I can have her! I'll be picking her up on Wednesday. They tell me her name is, of all things, Kittie!

I'll be taking pictures, but I'm having problems loading pics into my PC. Driver problem I think.

Oh sorry for the double post but I just saw this. Aww! That's awesome. I bet Kittie can't wait to go to her new home
#551 Old 06-24-2014, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Aww, Priya looks so happy!
Jasminedesi16 likes this.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#552 Old 06-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

I was trying to play Dead Space but Moe decided I should look at his butt instead.

Here's how he looks at me 90% of the time whenever I'm watching TV or doing anything that doesn't involve paying attention to him.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#553 Old 06-25-2014, 03:27 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

I was trying to play Dead Space but Moe decided I should look at his butt instead.
Thanks for sharing that, Natalie!

My new (8-year old) kitty, Kittie!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Kittie 1.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	2633  

#554 Old 06-25-2014, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

Aww, she's so pretty! She looks like a very sweet girl.

#555 Old 06-25-2014, 03:46 PM
Impeach the gangster

She is. She loves to be petted. And purrrrrrrrrrrrs.

#556 Old 06-25-2014, 09:54 PM
Impeach the gangster

Thousands of years ago
cats were worshipped as gods.

Cats have never forgotten this.
-Anonymous

#557 Old 06-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Impeach the gangster

Kittie report- 1st night:

I went into bed, followed by my two dogs and Kittie. Fleur put her paws up on the bed, so I could lift her to her usual sleeping place, near my feet. Flopsie curled up in the laundry basket- the one with the pillow- her personal trundle. Kittie made a bee-line under the bed. About 20-minutes later, as I'm drifting off, Kittie jumps up on the bed, curls up by my stomach, and begins to knead the covers with her front paws. I think she was trying to make it more comfortable for us. Back and forth, back and forth she arranges the covers. I couldn't help but relax into the rhythm. Then, when I'm fully relaxed, she curls up in the crook of my arm and goes to sleep. So did I.

When I awoke this morning, she was gone, and Fleur had taken her place on that side of the bed.

Day 2 has begun.

#558 Old 06-26-2014, 04:51 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post
Aww, Priya looks so happy!
Sorry it took so long for me to reply, yeah she's always so happy no matter how bad of a day I'm having seeing her puts me in a good mood. Or maybe it's just because I love dogs and pets so much :P

Quote:

I went into bed, followed by my two dogs and Kittie. Fleur put her paws up on the bed, so I could lift her to her usual sleeping place, near my feet. Flopsie curled up in the laundry basket- the one with the pillow- her personal trundle. Kittie made a bee-line under the bed. About 20-minutes later, as I'm drifting off, Kittie jumps up on the bed, curls up by my stomach, and begins to knead the covers with her front paws. I think she was trying to make it more comfortable for us. Back and forth, back and forth she arranges the covers. I couldn't help but relax into the rhythm. Then, when I'm fully relaxed, she curls up in the crook of my arm and goes to sleep. So did I.

When I awoke this morning, she was gone, and Fleur had taken her place on that side of the bed.

Day 2 has begun.
Aww, it's good she came on the bed with you though. It's still new to her and will take some time getting used to everything I was so scared the first night I got my dog because she wouldn't come out of her crate the whole and I thought she was sick or afraid of me but by the next day she was acting normal and felt right at home. Also I love the name fleur!
#559 Old 06-27-2014, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Day 2 has begun.
Emma wouldn't come into my bed for the first few weeks, she must feel safe enough to jump on top of the bed with you I wonder if her (your cat) previous owners let her sleep in bed. My cat Lilly slept in the bed almost immediately, probably because Emma was in there. Cats are awesome. Last night I laid down and Emma curled up behind my legs immediately.

#560 Old 06-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Impeach the gangster

Here's Kittie working with me at the computer.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	140627-225135.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	2721  

#561 Old 06-27-2014, 10:04 PM
Impeach the gangster

And to be fair, here's Flopsie.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	140627-230111.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	2729  

#562 Old 06-27-2014, 10:08 PM
Impeach the gangster

And Fleur. We're just one big happy family. Fleur just had all her hair whacked off. I like it better when she's shaggy.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	140627-230550.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	2737  

Last edited by Capstan; 06-27-2014 at 10:16 PM.
#563 Old 06-27-2014, 10:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Capstan they are all so adorable!
#564 Old 06-27-2014, 10:31 PM
Impeach the gangster

Thank you, Jasminedesi. I love 'em all!

ETA- Your Priya is a beauty too!
Jasminedesi16 likes this.

Last edited by Capstan; 06-27-2014 at 10:35 PM.
#565 Old 06-28-2014, 09:26 PM
Impeach the gangster

Kittie checking out one of her sleep options.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Kittie4.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	2762  

#566 Old 06-29-2014, 01:28 PM
Super Moderator

Capstan you have such an adorable animal family!!! I love the name Flopsie for that dog, it's perfect.
Capstan likes this.

#567 Old 06-29-2014, 03:30 PM
Impeach the gangster

Thanks Natalie.

#568 Old 06-29-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
And to be fair, here's Flopsie.
Flopsie is awesome.
I love hounds.
#569 Old 06-29-2014, 04:14 PM
Impeach the gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veg-head View Post
Flopsie is awesome.
I love hounds.
Me too. Flopsie is a rescue. She lived over 5-years at a puppy mill, forced to breed, only to have her puppies taken from her. She was finally traded at a swap-meet. The new owners decided they didn't want her, so dropped her off at the Humane Society. Her legs are a little weak, from living in a cage most of her life. I've had her about 6-months now, and she's slowly learning she doesn't have to stay in one place all the time. Right now, she's in the back yard, sniffing the flowers. Yay, Flopsie!

#570 Old 06-29-2014, 06:10 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
And Fleur. We're just one big happy family. Fleur just had all her hair whacked off. I like it better when she's shaggy.
They are all so sweet. Did something happen with the other beagle?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page