Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Ira
Banned

Too cute. I love to see my cats play with each ther!
#3 Old 10-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Tom
Veggie Regular

Okay. If you're going to post videos or pictures with such a dangerous level of cuteness, we'll have to have a Cuteness Crash Cart on hand for when people's heads explode from cuteness overload (like they do over at "icanhascheezburger.com").

I just hope people don't start using lolspeak in their posts. I know it's fun, but I'm too anal about proper grammar and spelling to join in.

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 10-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Veggie Regular

So cute I wanna scream or just start doing jumping jacks. That big cat is so fluffy and cuddly!

Makes me think of how my late cat Lucky used to cuddle with and bath Figaro's head like he was his adopted Dad

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will then know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
#5 Old 10-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Banned

awww. my two little cats are constantly trying to wash each other- but usually we're faced with the issue that everyone wants to wash, and nobody wants to be washed. they're especially cute when i take soup outside for a walk- missy sits at the screendoor and meows until he comes back in (she doesn't want to go outside herself, she just wants him to come back in where he's safe and she can keep an eye on him). as soon as he's back in the door -before i can even get his harness off- she's checking that he's free of any damage, trying to clean him off, etc. multiple times a day they plonk down, roll over, or stealth attack on top of each other and try to lick the other into submission.

#6 Old 10-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Veggie Regular

You take your cats for walks? O.o Or is Soup a dog?

Did you write the book of love, and do you have faith in God above,
If the Bible tells you so? Do you believe in rock Ân roll,
Can music save your mortal soul, And can you teach me how to dance real slow?
#7 Old 10-28-2010, 11:43 PM
Veggie Regular

I love to watch my cats do that.
#8 Old 10-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBigBug View Post

You take your cats for walks? O.o Or is Soup a dog?

well, technically soup takes me for walks. but there is more stalking, pouncing, backflipping and suchlike than walking going on, and there is a snowballs chance in hell that he's ever gonna walk where I want to go- let alone heel, sit, or fetch anything. cos he's an awesome little cat-man.

our walks mainly consist of him doing high speed manouvres around the lawn and annoying bees by catching them under his paws, then letting them go in my direction- so that i end up flailing around shreiking like a nutter trying to not get stung, while the neighbours give me odd looks from behind their curtains, and my following him around garden chairs, through shrubbery, and in and out of various obstacles, cursing muchly while trying to untangle the 40 foot retractable dog lead as we go. and occasionally he does the odd spot of treeclimbing too. that generally goes quite interestingly. picture me stood like an idiot with my arm held up in the air, apparently talking to a tree trunk and offering it some cat-treats if we can go back inside soon.

... there is a big highway behind our house, big scary canadian wildlife nearby, and soup likes outside, so supervised excursions are the best we can do really.

attached pics of yesterdays walk (aka: leafgrabbing session):
LL
LL
#9 Old 10-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Veggie Regular

So basically Soup is a dog trapped in a cat's body? Very handsome, BTW.

Did you write the book of love, and do you have faith in God above,
If the Bible tells you so? Do you believe in rock Ân roll,
Can music save your mortal soul, And can you teach me how to dance real slow?
#10 Old 10-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBigBug View Post

So basically Soup is a dog trapped in a cat's body? Very handsome, BTW.

thanks. nah, he's very much a cat. awesomely cat-esque. but with a very swooshy tail. cats are great.
#11 Old 10-29-2010, 06:50 AM
Tom
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeneticallymodified View Post

awww. my two little cats are constantly trying to wash each other- but usually we're faced with the issue that everyone wants to wash, and nobody wants to be washed.

YES!!!! Riley and Philip were like that. Eventually one would get the other one in a headlock to make him hold still for the washing, the other would break free of that, eyes would glare, tails would thump, and the fight was ON. Then, a bit later, they'd be snoozing cheek-to-cheek.

Peasant (1963-1972) and Fluffy (1970s?-1982- I think of you as 'Ambrose' now)- Your spirits outshone some humans I have known. Be happy forever.
#12 Old 10-29-2010, 08:00 AM

Haha. He looks just like my little one! My Shadow loves to go outside, but we have to leash him too--lots of wildlife here in the Rockies. He's a climber too, except his favorite thing to do is climb, and then jump down and play attack me. Best game ever....to him!

His big "brother" just sits at the door for us to come back, don't think he's ever gone farther than the driveway, which may explain why his nickname is fatty, he just likes to sit and watch!

"Only when the last tree has died, the last river has been poisoned...will we realize that we cannot eat money." Wisdom of ancient Cree.
#13 Old 10-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Banned

exactly. cats are wonderful. i got several washes from the cats i volunteer with today, and i felt absolutely honoured ....if not somewhat paranoid that they didn't think i'd done a good job of keeping myself clean.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page