My animals can be pretty strange.
Sugar, my cat (dead) - used to lick the walls. A lot. Especially the bathroom wall. She'd just lick it.
- grumbles when I make her move, no matter what or where or who was sitting there first
- if you say "I'll get your tail!" she will come play with you, she likes having her tail tugged
- loves to be petted and mauled and cuddled but HATES to be picked up
- hates Mischief (ferret), and gets really growly/hissy when he tries to play with her, and bats at him. Which only makes him try to play more!
- is very forceful when she wants attention, for such a little girl
- is insane. He'll randomly crouch down, lay back his ears, get this totally wild insane look on his face, and play with nothing, a piece of cat kibble, a bag, etc.
- he hates closed doors, especially if you're behind one. He'll claw and scratch and meow until you let him in
- MUST drink water out of the bathroom tap, and he will sit and beg for it with big eyes
- goes insane for brushing. If you bring anything like a comb, brush, anything out, he'll do this adorable meow and rush right over
- likes to be spanked. Not little light taps, but practically being beaten. His butt and his torso. He'll lay down on his side or crouch down on his front so I can spank him, and he PURRS insanely, and meows if I stop. I stop before he gets sick of it. Also he'll creep forward while I'm doing this and he likes to be grabbed by the legs (how the haunches stick up when a cat crouches) and dragged back. If he's in a spanking mood, I sit down and hit the floor and tell him, "Get over here!" and he comes right over to be spanked. He's CRAZY.
- loves to run randomly around the house in insane fits of crazy.
- lately he's taken to mauling me, which is really cute, but strange.. and giving the cutest little sounds..
All my cats love to wish food off your plate, staring at it as if they could levitate it off. Peach is the worst for begging, he'll practically get ON your plate to get some food. They eat pretty much everything.
- crazy little monkey!!
- he runs around insanely trying to get everyone and everything to play with him
- he loves being on the bed and being "chased" while I stand clapping and lunging, and he'll sometimes bounce backwards - right off the bed!!! it's so funny
- he climbs up anywhere he can get. He likes to get into drawers, onto counters, etc
- he prefers to sleep in my clothes cupboard, in a bag filled with clothes, than anywhere else
- he likes to play in the bath tub after we've had our showers, play in the water
- if he's not in the bath tub and steps in water, he does these crazy giant high-foot steps to get away from it
- he likes to bite my dad's feet when he's just gotten out of the shower.. he does it to us sometimes. There's lots of shrieking and jumping onto the toilet or bed, on our part
- when we're playing he likes to nip and we end up jumping up onto things to get away from him
- there's a touch light on top of his cage, and when he wakes up he turns it on with his nose to let me know he wants to come out
- the cat water dish (one of those flat ones with a bottle full of water) is his play toy.. he likes to put his paws on it and tug, and make a huge mess
- he LOVES soymilk. he goes crazy for it. It's his bedtime treat and he RUNS to his cage and drinks it up! If I have a bowl of cereal, or a drink of soymilk, he'll climb up on the couch, and hook his paws on the edge and YANK - saying "Hey, share!" and he's very demanding.. and hard to dissuade..
- he does that with lots of food too, just to see what it is you're eating and see if he wants some
- he shares my tomato soup, and many other foods
- he steals stuffed toys.. nothing else, no shiny things, only stuffed toys.. and hides them under my parents' bed. He used to hide them behind the tv cabinet before we got our new one.
- if I sit infront of the bedroom and toss toys, he'll "fetch" them and bring them to me (trying to get to the bed) but it's fun anyway
- he loves to go to sleep in plastic bags
- loves playing in plastic bags, and boxes. we hold one open and say "get in the bag/box!" and he'll run up and jump into it, and play around like that for ages
- I'm not sure if he likes it, but we like to slide him backwards over the hardwood floor
- he goes insane for tennis balls, and tears them apart so all the fuzz comes off
- he loves styrofoam - or more aptly, loves scratching it apart, usually under a bed... and coming out covered in little styrofoam balls.
- he backs into things while running away from us while we're playing
- he's obsessed with mops. He'll grab the mop by the little "bun" part and drag it under my parents' bed. it's really really cute.
- he likes to roll around and play in his little travel litter box, very adorably
- he has the cutest tongue.. that's not really strange, but his yawn is SOO cute because his tongue is so cute
- when he's bored, he "flattens" and spreads out on the floor looking sooo depressed. Ferret eyes are the WORST guilt-instilling things on earth.
- thumps, tosses her water dish, and makes lots of noise when she wants food or water
... I think that's about it... for now...