New iPhone App encourages cruelty-free purchases! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-08-2009, 11:28 AM

hello all!

As an active animals rights supporter and vegan of 10 years I want to share with you a new iPhone app that Ive developed with my company Hot Frog Creative. Its called BNB (Be Nice to Bunnies). Its a searchable app that helps you make an informed decision about cruelty-free purchasing, anywhere and anytime. Its an extensive database of products (from personal care, to medical, to household products, to products for our animal companions) compiled from up to date public resources. You can search by manufacturer, by product name or type, search the Do Test and Dont Test lists and even create your own list of favorites for quick reference on the run! Weve also noted which products are vegan.

BNB is available today on the iTunes store, priced at $1.99 with a portion of profits being donated to animal rights, non-profit organizations.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. (I know, I know hard sell but its truly such a great tool and benefits some great causes!)

Get informed. Make the compassionate choice. Get BNB today!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...313784933&mt=8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page