Sharing Bad Experiences with Vega Whole Foods Optimizer - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#61 Old 08-22-2013, 10:28 PM
 
Shawna B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 9
I can only speak for myself: as I said in my original post, finding out that the company is not taking incidents like mine seriously caused me to go web hunting to see how prevalent these reactions are.

When I see story after story just like mine with the majority of users contacting the company just like I did yet Brendan claims to know nothing of these cases, I am deeply disappointed with a company I once actively promoted.

You can try to discredit me (us) all you like, but if Vega had taken me seriously (made formulation changes; added warnings, or even just acknowledged to the woman at the workshop that "yes, some people can't handle our stuff"...the truth in other words) YOU WOULDN'T BE READING THIS...

ps. I'll do you one better: if I ever actually hear back from the company, or Brendan Brazier in particular, and if the response is any permutation of what I would have hoped for in the first place, I'll post it here and remove my prior submissions.
Shawna B is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#62 Old 08-22-2013, 11:34 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Irizary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna B View Post

You can try to discredit me (us) all you like, but if Vega had taken me seriously (made formulation changes; added warnings, or even just acknowledged to the woman at the workshop that "yes, some people can't handle our stuff"...the truth in other words) YOU WOULDN'T BE READING THIS...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irizary View Post

What ingredient is in Vega that is different than what one finds in any other supplement or health product?


"If you want to know where you would have stood on slavery before the civil war, don't look at where you stand on slavery today, look at where you stand on animal rights." - Paul Watson.

 

Every animal you eat
was running for her life

Irizary is offline  
#63 Old 08-23-2013, 01:12 AM
 
Shawna B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 9
Irizary, the vegan supplement market is well saturated with products similar to these. I have neither tried them all, nor compared them all to be able to answer that question.

All I can tell you is that I used Optimizer for over a year before Sequel changed the formula. The Vega One experience I have shared here, but I have no idea what specifically caused the reaction. I am in my 40s, I have no food or environmental allergies. My diet is primarily plant based, I am very active and no other triggers were introduced at that time.

If you wonder why first time posters are all over this thread, it's probably because they searched "Vega vomit" or something like that and found a first page hit called "Sharing bad experiences with Vega Whole Food Optimizer". Sort of stands to reason that some might post, doncha think?
Shawna B is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#64 Old 08-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator
 
silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 8,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna B View Post

Irizary, the vegan supplement market is well saturated with products similar to these. I have neither tried them all, nor compared them all to be able to answer that question.

All I can tell you is that I used Optimizer for over a year before Sequel changed the formula. The Vega One experience I have shared here, but I have no idea what specifically caused the reaction. I am in my 40s, I have no food or environmental allergies. My diet is primarily plant based, I am very active and no other triggers were introduced at that time.

If you wonder why first time posters are all over this thread, it's probably because they searched "Vega vomit" or something like that and found a first page hit called "Sharing bad experiences with Vega Whole Food Optimizer". Sort of stands to reason that some might post, doncha think?

If I had a reaction to a certain product I would definitely research like items to find the common denominator.
Not suggesting you try them- just research what is different in Vega that isn't in others.

 

Reminds me of the horrible rashes people tried to pin on a favorite laundry soap in reviews. Nothing different than what was in the brand they switched to- and fewer, and organic, ingrediants.

 

As to the first time posters coming here to rant about it -- they come here because the other sites that come up from searching "Vega vomit" are actually very POSITIVE reviews, with one or two negative comments--nothing like what you find here. From a first time poster.

 

AND, you say you're "primarily plant based". Does that mean lacto and or ovo vegetarian?

If not, then you've breached the terms of agreement here.


Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
silva is offline  
#65 Old 08-23-2013, 08:47 PM
 
Shawna B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 9
Silva, perhaps search this topic yourself; there are many, MANY people who document similar reactions.

My biggest concern is that Sequel has not addressed the matter in any meaningful way...Mr Brazier says he's never heard of these things, which is not possible.

This thread was created for those who have had bad reactions to share them (note the title and description please). NOT for you and those like you to pick contributors apart or question their experience. If you feel it is important to do so, CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD!

(Also, I would appreciate knowing which agreement you are implying that I have breached? I have just read them all, and I have no idea what you might be referencing other than the use of "ALL CAPS" because it implies yelling..but I am actually, so too bad)
Shawna B is offline  
#66 Old 08-23-2013, 08:59 PM
Veggie Regular
 
marina13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna B View Post

If you wonder why first time posters are all over this thread, it's probably because they searched "Vega vomit" or something like that and found a first page hit called "Sharing bad experiences with Vega Whole Food Optimizer". Sort of stands to reason that some might post, doncha think?

 

this is hilarious, as it's exactly what brought me here - a google search for vega vomiting.  i've been a member here forever and it didn't even occur to me to check here.

 

as for the poster who asked what was different about vega vs other products - savi seed.  i had posted earlier in this thread about my horrible experiences with vega (after i deduced that was what was causing it) and concluded that i apparently have an allergy to savi seed, which is weird since i'm not allergic to any other food.

Shawna B likes this.
marina13 is offline  
#67 Old 08-24-2013, 03:08 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lentil City, UK
Posts: 2,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna B View Post

If you wonder why first time posters are all over this thread, it's probably because they searched "Vega vomit" or something like that and found a first page hit called "Sharing bad experiences with Vega Whole Food Optimizer". Sort of stands to reason that some might post, doncha think?

 

 

Seems a perfectly reasonable explanation; I've seen other old threads here bumped by newbies for the same reasons (related Google searches).

 

Interesting comments on this Vega review relating to sickness and diarhorrea re: savi seeds.

 

http://veganbits.com/vega-product-review/#.Uhh3JxusiSo

 

Vega Product Review

60225 is offline  
#68 Old 08-24-2013, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator
 
silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 8,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna B View Post

Silva, perhaps search this topic yourself; there are many, MANY people who document similar reactions.

My biggest concern is that Sequel has not addressed the matter in any meaningful way...Mr Brazier says he's never heard of these things, which is not possible.

This thread was created for those who have had bad reactions to share them (note the title and description please). NOT for you and those like you to pick contributors apart or question their experience. If you feel it is important to do so, CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD!

(Also, I would appreciate knowing which agreement you are implying that I have breached? I have just read them all, and I have no idea what you might be referencing other than the use of "ALL CAPS" because it implies yelling..but I am actually, so too bad)

So what type of plant based diet do you follow, or are you transitioning?

 

I would you try savi seeds as an alternative to Vega.


Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
silva is offline  
#69 Old 08-24-2013, 11:42 PM
 
Shawna B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 9
marina13 and Quiet-Vegan, thank you for the information on savi seeds. If it weren't for the violence of my last reaction to Vega One, I'd try some to see if that was the problem. However; given the progressive nature of my reactions I don't dare expose myself again, but at least now I can conscientiously avoid it.

It was interesting to note on the veganbits.com link recommended by Quiet-Vegan, that a class-action suit is being launched by a member against Sequel. It would certainly be in the company's best interest to get a little more proactive about this...(returning emails would be a great start). I don't think playing dumb will work for them much longer.

One very unfortunate repercussion of the way this Vega fiasco is being (not) handled is that it has the potential to damage Brendan Brazier's credibility beyond the marketing of his supplements. Among other things, the "Thrive Diet" offers solid information to newbs and gurus alike...but if I had had my Vega episodes first I guarantee I would never have purchased his book.
Shawna B is offline  
#70 Old 09-02-2013, 03:49 AM
Veggie Regular
 
sigen92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 441

Omg, never knew this! :eek:

 

I have used Vega quite often, the berry flavour is my favourite. I haven't noticed any negative reactions to it though...

sigen92 is offline  
#71 Old 09-02-2013, 07:33 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)
 
LedBoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna B View Post

The experience I am recounting happened a year ago, but I recently heard from a friend who attended one of Brendan Brazier's workshops that he claims never to have heard of an adverse reaction to his Optimizer/Vega One products. I notified the retailer and Sequel when my issue occurred and sent the tub away for testing, so I'm not sure how that is possible.I am a very healthy individual with no allergies, great nutrition and an active lifestyle. I had used Vega Optimizer for over a year with no problems. When Vega One was introduced I experienced mild nausea for an hour or so the first time I used it. I didn't immediately associate the nausea with the product however. Several days later, dose number two and I actually threw up...again, not seeing the connection.Third try, I took it then immediately drove my daughter to work. 20 minutes later, I threw up at her workplace, again in the parking lot, had to stop halfway home, again in my driveway, etc. (Cluing in now that it might be the Vega)I decided, because I'm curious and a little stupid, to give it one last test to see if the correlation REALLY was there. I had half a dose. I threw up every 3 to 5 minutes for over two hours. I had cold sweats and lay delirious on my sofa, barely able to get to my front door to throw up again (didn't have the presence of mind or ability to search out a bucket). I could not have driven myself to the hospital, much less make a call to 911. I was weak and out of sorts the following day, but back to normal by the third day.A Vega representative contacted me when they received my Vega One for testing, and again a few weeks later to report that no contaminants were discovered in the samples that were tested. Good on them for that at least.Because of Brendan's comment I have written again to the company asking them to note my case and its severity to Brendan himself. Not surprisingly, I've heard nothing back.I want nothing from Sequel, other than a personal acknowledgement and possibly a consumer warning that this revamped product can have serious side effects. I am not a novice, I have done my homework, and I don't need any super-granolas picking apart what I have recounted here or making excuses for the product. There are enough stories out there that read exactly like mine to warrant a thorough investigation of these things...preferably before someone is seriously harmed!
This is your very first post on VB, according to the search function. Why did you say "super granolas" and write so filled with anger? We aren't the Vega company, we are just a bunch of veg*ns, some of whom like granola and/or Vega.

By posting here you agreed that you were vegetarian or trying to transition to vegetarianism, not 'mostly' plant-based diet-eating.
LedBoots is offline  
#72 Old 09-02-2013, 02:00 PM
 
Shawna B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 9

Perhaps LedBoots it would be helpful for you to read through this thread from it's inception; it will be unnecessary for you to question the slightly defensive tone in the final paragraph of my initial post.

 

This thread was created for a well-defined purpose.  those members who are posting to criticize contributors or question the legitimacy of their experiences need to create a new thread with this purpose clearly defined. I promise LedBoots,  I will not burden your thread with my judgements and criticisms.

 

However, I am flattered that you are concerned enough about me personally to thoroughly read all of MY posts, especially since this is your first time commenting in this thread since it was created in 2009. Thank-you!

Shawna B is offline  
#73 Old 09-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Irizary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna B View Post
 

Members who are posting to criticize contributors or question the legitimacy of their experiences need to create a new thread with this purpose clearly defined.

 

No one here needs to do anything by your order.

 

I think it's rude to come onto a board where you have no history and disparagingly refer to members as "super-granolas."   I hope you are veg or trying to become so.

 

That said, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a dietary supplement.

Naturebound likes this.

"If you want to know where you would have stood on slavery before the civil war, don't look at where you stand on slavery today, look at where you stand on animal rights." - Paul Watson.

 

Every animal you eat
was running for her life

Irizary is offline  
#74 Old 09-02-2013, 03:50 PM
 
Shawna B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 9
Irizary, I may seem somewhat abrasive to those who seek to discredit members who have detailed their negative experiences with Vega; my apologies.

I merely find it rude that some Veggieboarders think it their place to question the credibility and even integrity of members who have responded to the thread query.

But again, we digress...

A couple of recent contributions have been very informative and valuable far beyond the Vega issue. This alone has made the process worthwhile.
Shawna B is offline  
#75 Old 09-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Irizary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 8,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna B View Post

Irizary, I may seem somewhat abrasive to those who seek to discredit members who have detailed their negative experienced with Vega; my apologies.

I merely find it rude that some Veggieboarders think it their place to question the credibility and even integrity of members who have responded to the thread query.

 

Well come on, when a number of people sign up and post only on this thread, it begs the question of motive.  It doesn't mean anyone is dishonest, but established members will question it, and that's fine.  It's the internet, we don't know you - the idea of "credibility" and "integrity" for any anonymous and unestablished poster on an internet forum is kind of silly.  Regardless, people should make their own decisions about Vega given the information presented.  It does seem like some people have had a problem with Vega, but I didn't base that conclusion on what I've seen in this forum, because it's hard for me to trust the single posters, but elsewhere.  

 

You are veg or trying to become so though, yes?  Because this is not a board about Vega, this is a board specifically for veg*ns and those committed to trying to become so.  So non-veg*ns or those not committed to becoming veg*n are breaking the terms of service in signing up just to post complaints about Vega.

 

Edit: fyi, I have used Vega, and have some that I currently use, with no adverse effects, but I accept that some people have a sensitivity to it. I hope someone gets to the bottom of whatever it is that is causing sensitivity to the product!


"If you want to know where you would have stood on slavery before the civil war, don't look at where you stand on slavery today, look at where you stand on animal rights." - Paul Watson.

 

Every animal you eat
was running for her life

Irizary is offline  
#76 Old 09-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)
 
LedBoots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,396
Since I only tried a vega product once, a nasty-tasting chocolate shake, I didn't have much to contribute until I saw someone calling members names. I just reread the thread, having read it a year or so ago in one of its rebirths.

So, Shawna B, are you transitioning towards vegetarianism?
LedBoots is offline  
#77 Old 11-26-2013, 01:36 AM
 
Ella85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Vega had a ton of money invested in it by a buyout firm called VMG a couple of years ago. They tossed out all their Organics and Brendan Brazier is more of a world class sell out than a world class athlete in my opinion. Their whole goal is to make big bucks in the states and then sell the company. Brendan Brazier is a figurehead and Charles Chsng is the CEO. They use cheap ingredients and are well aware that savi seed is causing major health problems. They.Do.Not.Cars. Also, three product recalls in 2013 alone.
Ella85 is offline  
#78 Old 11-26-2013, 02:14 PM
 
Shawna B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 9
Well, doesn't that explain a lot!! Thanks Ella85.
Shawna B is offline  
#79 Old 03-13-2014, 04:58 AM
 
Mjpare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
Please believe these people. I was doing some research because I have been experiencing the worst kind of cramps after using Vega One. And I just bought two large canisters of it (over a hundred dollars) yesterday morning I tried only half a scoop but that didn't help either. This is very real pain.
Mjpare is offline  
#80 Old 04-20-2014, 06:06 AM
 
fsunflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2

I found this site when researching negative reactions to Vega One. I had been drinking the Chocolate Vega Protein Smoothie for months and loved it. I decided to try the Vega One since it seemed to be a better choice (more substantial) for a meal replacement. I bought some individual packets to try. I had one yesterday morning and had HORRIBLE gas and cramps all day. Even this morning I'm not 100% better. I don't know if it's the inulin or one of the other ingredients but something in there doesn't agree with me (and apparently I'm not the only one). I didn't have anything as awful as vomiting (thankfully) but the cramps and gas were really bad - close to debilitating. I am mad I wasted so much money on this product. I don't even think I'll go back to the Vega Protein Smoothie after this experience.

fsunflower is offline  
#81 Old 04-20-2014, 06:57 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lentil City, UK
Posts: 2,535

This may be of interest to anyone who's had a reaction to this product:

 

''In June, 2012 I ordered some “Natural”-flavored Vega One Nutritional Shake through Amazon. I tossed it in fruit smoothies, raw chia porridge, nut milk, and used it up until it was gone about a month later. Our own Laura Beck wrote an article earlier this year about how much she digs these shake blends!

Imagine my surprise, more than one year after purchasing and consuming this protein powder, when I received a friendly little e-mail from Amazon linking to a press release from the FDA saying the Vega One Nutritional Shake Product I bought was recalled for antibiotic containing trace amounts of chloramphenicol (CAP), an antibiotic used to treat typhoid fever and eye infections! 

Though the Vega products don’t contain any CAP in the ingredients lists, apparently some jerk enzyme supplier laced them with CAP because enzyme suppliers are crazy! According to Web MD, CAP can cause aplastic anemia and hella allergic reactions in some people. Pregnant or lactating women should not take this drug! Crap you guys, I ate a tub of this!''

 

http://vegansaurus.com/post/66840423364

60225 is offline  
#82 Old 05-04-2014, 10:03 AM
 
fsunflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2

Well I guess I'm glutton for punishment. I tried the Vega One again in the Chai flavor. This time I only had half a packet (I had bought the individual packets). I had bad diarrhea and cramping but the gas wasn't as bad as when I had the full packet. I was going to try 1/4 packet because I just hate that I wasted money on these but feeling unwell just isn't worth it. It's such a bummer because I think these powders taste delicious! I've just never had a reaction to any protein powder before. I was going to try Garden of Life Raw Meal because I bought a sample of that too and liked it but then I read it has tested high for heavy metals! So frustrated. :( Is there any gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar free (or low sugar), organic, free of artificial sweetners, free of heavy metals protein powder out there?!!!

fsunflower is offline  
#83 Old 05-04-2014, 08:12 PM
 
yingchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Singapore
Posts: 647

I've personally taken Vega's Performance Protein supplement (http://www.iherb.com/Vega-Sequel-Naturals-Sport-Performance-Protein-Vanilla-29-2-oz-829-g-Powder/39098), and I felt completely fine. No negative reactions whatsoever.

 

QV's link certainly adds credence to the argument that there's something wrong with Vega's products, in this case just the nutrition shakes, but I find it odd that no long-time members of VB have really had any poor experiences with Vega.


Check out my blog,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, a reflection of anime, veganism and animal rights!
Latest post: Serial Experiments Lain and the Upper Layer of Reality
yingchen is offline  
#84 Old 05-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Veggie Regular
 
marina13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingchen View Post
 

I've personally taken Vega's Performance Protein supplement (http://www.iherb.com/Vega-Sequel-Naturals-Sport-Performance-Protein-Vanilla-29-2-oz-829-g-Powder/39098), and I felt completely fine. No negative reactions whatsoever.

 

QV's link certainly adds credence to the argument that there's something wrong with Vega's products, in this case just the nutrition shakes, but I find it odd that no long-time members of VB have really had any poor experiences with Vega.

 

 

is 9 years not long enough?

marina13 is offline  
#85 Old 05-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Herbivorous Urchin
 
River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 9,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingchen View Post

I've personally taken Vega's Performance Protein supplement (http://www.iherb.com/Vega-Sequel-Naturals-Sport-Performance-Protein-Vanilla-29-2-oz-829-g-Powder/39098), and I felt completely fine. No negative reactions whatsoever.

QV's link certainly adds credence to the argument that there's something wrong with Vega's products, in this case just the nutrition shakes, but I find it odd that no long-time members of VB have really had any poor experiences with Vega.

I did, mine is burried in here somewhere.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
River is offline  
#86 Old 05-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Herbivorous Urchin
 
River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 9,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Oh good lord.




I tried Vegasport twice, VBB Robert Cheeke sent me some, I have the most AMAZING exercise, great energy, fabulous feeling, but about two hours later I had diarrhea, then constipated for about two days. I seem to be coming out of it now. I was going to buy some more... but I don't think I will after reading this thread.






Actually, now I'm just happy as hell I didn't have some of the problems the rest of you had.

See, my post from '09.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
River is offline  
#87 Old 05-04-2014, 11:09 PM
 
yingchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Singapore
Posts: 647

Ah, my bad.


Check out my blog,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, a reflection of anime, veganism and animal rights!
Latest post: Serial Experiments Lain and the Upper Layer of Reality
yingchen is offline  
#88 Old 05-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Herbivorous Urchin
 
River's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 9,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingchen View Post

Ah, my bad.

It destroyed my digestive system for days and the pain was beyond anything I had previously suffered. A pain I remember four and a half years later.

That said, I regularly use Vega pre-workout energizer and electrolyte rehydrater with no ill effects.

Quote:
"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
River is offline  
#89 Old 05-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator
 
silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 8,942
There are about 24 posters on this thread that have never contributed to anything else on this forum! Few have indicated being veg'n, and at least one was very defensive about being asked.
Thing is that you put something like "bad experiences with Vega" and this is the number one hit! there really isn't much about it,  unlike what you'd believe from these posters.
I've never tried it, but I find that bashing a popular vegan product on a vegan forum by outsiders is rather dishonest.
It makes a disproportionate number of people having bad effects, when it's more people joining just to trash the product.
How is that different than people joining to sell kitchen, cell phones, or just self promote?
I would think joining would require a post in the new member thread just to weed out tro-lo-lo-lo-lo,lololo,lololos....

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good
silva is offline  
#90 Old 05-06-2014, 05:38 PM
 
Shawna B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 9
silva, can you explain why you feel you have more credibility on this subject simply because you've been a member for a little longer than some, even though you yourself have never even tried the product in question?

Do the thread a favor; be brave, buy a good big tub of the stuff, and drink up. Odds would indicate there's a fair chance you'll be able to add your own two-bits at that point to support all the newbie's claims...at the very least you'll finally have some credibility wink3.gif
Shawna B is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in




Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off