Is there an online canadian vegan food/product store thats in canadian dollars? - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-13-2003, 01:27 PM

heyheyhey, the cost of vegan food is overwelhming, and the choices are getting scarice. SO im thinking of buying food online, but it needs to be in canadian dollars, and not amazingly expensive! So could anyone help me out here? thanx! xoxo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-13-2003, 05:03 PM

I'm having the same problem, I don't believe there is a Canadian website

What part of Canada are you from?
#3 Old 11-14-2003, 09:32 AM
Veggie Regular

If you're in BC.. I know there's quite a few veg*n shops. I'm in SW Ontario and there's not a lot for me to choose from. Loblaws/Zehrs has an ok selection of veg*n food but that seems to be about it around here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 11-14-2003, 03:39 PM

I buy the majority of things at Fortinos. I find they have the most selection of vegan/vegetarian items. Today, I went grocery shopping and saw some vegan muffins! yum yum. 2 flavours available....one was blueberry, the other carrot/raisin I believe. It was $5.69 for a pack of 6. Unfortunately, I cannot eat them because I am on a low carb vegan diet , but I will be able to eat them soon.

Skarlett- Where abouts are you in Ontario? I live on the border of brampton/bolton and go to school in Oakville.
#5 Old 11-15-2003, 04:49 PM

aceofbase, I live 40 min outside of Edmonton, Alberta! Where r u frum?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page