New Vegan Shoe Company - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-13-2008, 08:39 AM

Hello, I wanted to let people know about the new company I've recently started, The Vegan Collection. The Vegan Collection is an online vegan shoe company committed to providing stylish cruelty-free shoes at reasonable prices. One of the many things that sets this company apart is the commitment to providing a better life for animals in need. 25% of all proceeds are donated to organizations that are advocates for animals. Four groups have been chosen:

- Animal Acres

- Animal Ark

- ARME

- Kitten Rescue

We have witnessed first hand the great work that these organizations have accomplished and want to do what we can to support their remarkable efforts. Upon checkout, the choice is given to which of the four organizations receive the donation for that purchase.

In addition, we feel strongly about the environmental impact of our products. To counterbalance the resources used in manufacturing and shipping our products, 1% of all proceeds are dedicated to retiring verified greenhouse gas emission offsets.

The Lincoln is a classic mens Oxford currently offered by The Vegan Collection. It is available in both black and brown and perfect for everyday wear. At this time The Lincoln is the only shoe up for purchase, but we intend to expand our selection in the near future.

Feedback is greatly appreciated and we hope you will take a moment to check out the site.

http://thevegancollection.com

Thanks!

-Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Veggie Regular

Kevin, can you make size 21 shoes?

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
#3 Old 08-14-2008, 10:37 AM

Nope, no Size 12 shoes yet. We hope to be able to offer them in the not too distant future, but we have to be able to order in larger quantities to make that happen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 08-14-2008, 10:38 AM
Veggie Regular

21, not 12. Twenty one, for my Vegan Giant.

"Yes! Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
#5 Old 08-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Beginner

can't wait to see some funky, fun women's shoes. best of luck in your new venture!

jami
#6 Old 08-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Veggie Regular

they look great. i hope you sell out (and then add some shoes for the ladies).

"Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity." Â George Carlin
#7 Old 08-17-2008, 11:55 PM
Veggie Regular

Payless' State Street brand appears to only use "man made materials" i don't know if that makes them vegan but they're definitely a nice alternative to $200 vegan shoes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page