Online Shopping - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Beginner

Are there stores online that sell veg*an products that ship to Canada, as well as provide reasonable prices? I have noticed that some products are not available in Canada. Lots of products that are available in the US are not readily available in Canada as well. I have heard great things about Boca Burgers, and I have actually wanted to try one, even though I have never had tried any meat replacers before.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Veggie Regular

Unfortunately, on the Boca website, it says that Boca products are only available in the states.
#3 Old 07-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Beginner

Yeah, it is so disappointing. I can't seem to find any online to purchase either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-12-2008, 10:13 PM

I'm confused...I used to buy the Boca Chick'n Burgers at Thrifty Foods in Victoria...and I swear other Boca products too...I'm probably losing my mind....
#5 Old 07-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Banned

road trip? i suppose that depends heavily on where in canada you live, cos its quite big from what i've seen of it.

why don't you start off by trying loads of the burgery/faux meat things we do have? like Yves, Amys, Dr Praegers, Its All Good ... even Presidents Choice has some stuff.
#6 Old 07-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Beginner

Is it just me, or is a lot of this stuff high in sodium?

Yes, I've noticed President's Choice has a few options. Maybe I'll try them to see if I like them! Thanks!
#7 Old 07-16-2008, 12:51 PM
Veggie Regular

Sol Cuisine, I think is the brand, they make the best veggie burgers I've ever tasted...sooo good.

As for Boca, I remember reading that they've stopped distributing to Canada...happened a few years back, I don't remember why. They used to sell their burgers in most grocery stores I went into, but now you can't find them anywhere. We should write them and find out why they stopped.
#8 Old 07-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Beginner

I've seen Sol Cusine products at Safeway, but since I have been back home for the summer in the small town where my parents live, I haven't been able to find them here, which is disappointing, because I wanted to try them over the summer. It was heck trying to find Almond Breeze too in such a small town/city.
#9 Old 07-16-2008, 01:10 PM

hello. my name is kal and im addicted to online shopping.
#10 Old 07-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali View Post

hello. my name is kal and im addicted to online shopping.

well, the first step is admitting you have a problem. good for you.

the second step is giving me your credit card for safekeeping until your willpower kicks in. i'm gonna need your security details too.
#11 Old 07-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodedclawjen View Post

the second step is giving me your credit card for safekeeping until your willpower kicks in. i'm gonna need your security details too.

I've tried that, it doesn't work, he's carrying platinum, you won't prize that out of his hand

m8itcanw8.com
#12 Old 08-03-2008, 04:12 AM
Veggie Regular

http://www.vivagranolaveganstore.com/ canadian online vegan shop

http://www.veg.ca/content/view/273/102/ <<< listing of other online shops that are canadian, and veg friendly.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page