Yoga Toes Toe Stretchers - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Veggie Regular

http://www.yogapro.com/ts/toestretcher.html

Has anyone ever tried these? If so, how did they work for you? I'm interested because I work in a restaurant, and am on my feet all day as a result.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Veggie Regular

ok, if you want an alternative to try and see if they work (and they do, btw), then i suggest going to a beauty supply or drug store and picking up a few of those foam separators that people use to pain their toe nails.

if you like them and want to get something more heavy-duty, then go for these.

also,b in addition to using these stretchers, i recommend doing exercises without the stretchers to try and get your toes to move. spreading the toes and drawing them /curling them together, wiggling them in different directions, pointing and flexing them are all going to help give more mobility to the toes.
#3 Old 07-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Veggie Regular

http://www.yogasandals.com/

I have a pair of flip flops that do the same thing as those stretchers. I love, love, love mine. I want to get a second pair.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Veggie Regular

I've been curious about these.

Do your toes get sore???
#5 Old 07-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post

http://www.yogasandals.com/

I have a pair of flip flops that do the same thing as those stretchers. I love, love, love mine. I want to get a second pair.

I've got a pair of those sandals too.

They made my toes sore for about a week but now they feel awesome. Way better than normal flipflops.
#6 Old 07-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Veggie Regular

Are they good for your feet?

Is it okay for the toes to be stretched like that?

they wouldn't eventually get "loose" and weird, would they?
#7 Old 07-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Veggie Regular

The thing with the stretcher/flip flops is that it aligns your toes, which aligns your ankles, knees, hips. It makes the feet stronger and you walk better. People with arthritis, bunions, circulation, etc. I can't remember what all it says on the site.
#8 Old 07-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm going to have to get some.

My hips have always been wonky.

Yoga and stretching really helps loosen them, but maybe these sandals will help even more.
#9 Old 07-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Veggie Regular

no, it doesn't harm your toes. your toes are supposed to be separated from each other, flexible and strong.
#10 Old 09-05-2009, 04:49 AM
Banned

Do you heard about the site http://www.yogasuppliesonline.com. I got the complete information about the yoga and its types. They are also providing quality products and yoga supplies..

http://www.yogasuppliesonline.com
#11 Old 09-05-2009, 06:08 AM
Veggie Regular

Best thing for your feet is to walk around barefoot as much as possible. You can also stretch your toes by sticking your fingers between your toes and then fanning out your fingers. Actively use your toes to pick up small things from the floor. Use them when petting your dog/cat. When you are just sitting and reading/knitting/watching TV/whatever, wiggle/flex/spread/bend your toes and feet. Basically....USE them. Don't just bind them up in shoes.

I hate seeing little babies who can't even walk yet already having their feet put into shoes. People would never dream of binding up someone's hands so that they couldn't use them so why on earth do we do this to feet??

I know that many people have no choice when they are at work, but whenever they are home, where are the feet? Often still in shoes.

FREE THE FEET!! FREE THE FEET!!!

*goes off to make awareness signs and plan a campaign*
#12 Old 09-05-2009, 06:14 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMZdogs View Post

I hate seeing little babies who can't even walk yet already having their feet put into shoes. People would never dream of binding up someone's hands so that they couldn't use them so why on earth do we do this to feet??

I know that many people have no choice when they are at work, but whenever they are home, where are the feet? Often still in shoes.

FREE THE FEET!! FREE THE FEET!!!

*goes off to make awareness signs and plan a campaign*

As far as babies go, I think the parents try to make a fashion statement...baby shoes are so darned tiny/cute they can't help themselves!
#13 Old 09-06-2009, 05:43 AM
Veggie Regular

Yes, baby shoes are cute....parents should buy them and hang them from their rear view mirror or make a baby mobile out of them. Baby feet are much cuter, more precious, more adorable when bare. Baby toes. Who can resist baby toes?
#14 Old 09-09-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cissy View Post

http://www.yogapro.com/ts/toestretcher.html

Has anyone ever tried these? If so, how did they work for you? I'm interested because I work in a restaurant, and am on my feet all day as a result.

Yes I have a pair of Yoga-Toes....The Cute Pink Ones and I Loooove Them....and they really work.
#15 Old 09-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Banned

The post is so interesting and I too doing yoga and I am buying my yoga products from the site http://www.yogasuppliesonline.com. They are providing very good quality of product.

The Online Home Of Yoga - meditation, yoga courses, types of yoga, about yoga, yoga supplies online, yoga supplies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page