facial moisturizer - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-14-2007, 04:41 PM

does anyone have any recommendations for vegan facial moisturizer? i'm using aubrey's for normal skin right now, but i find it too oily. i have "normal to combination" skin. i'd appreciate anything you have to say in a "yay" or "nay" fashion. thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-14-2007, 05:07 PM
Veggie Regular

I use this, and I have really oily skin.
#3 Old 02-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Banned

i have oily skin, and i use enzimon (might have spelt it slightly wrong) made by LUSH. its not cheap (some of the other ones they sell are cheaper though- maybe Imperialis would be better for you anyway?), but it smells and feels really really nice, you need the teeniest bit, and it lasts almost forever. Lush has lots of nice stuff, and lots of it is vegan too.

http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/c...xpand=Skincare
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 02-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Beginner

Thanks for the recommendations. This is perfect timing for me since I am looking for a new moisturizer too.
#5 Old 02-15-2007, 01:35 PM
Veggie Regular

I use almond oil.
#6 Old 02-15-2007, 02:54 PM

Add me to the "thanks for making this thread" list. I have some KissMyFace stuff that I've been using, but it's about to run out, and they don't make it anymore (it's the stuff from Old Navy). I tend to have oily skin, with just some dry patches, so it's a balancing act. I never moisturized at all for a long time, but now I'm an old lady, and well, yeah.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#7 Old 02-15-2007, 03:34 PM

This may not be vegan, but Beauty Without Cruelty's Oil Free Moisturizer is really awesome.
#8 Old 02-16-2007, 08:00 AM
Veggie Regular

I can second the Lush Imperialis, i have used it and it works good for my combo oily/norm skin..........i am fresh out right now though, need to re order!
#9 Old 02-16-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWavez View Post

This may not be vegan, but Beauty Without Cruelty's Oil Free Moisturizer is really awesome.

This is the same moisturizer I use as well. It's the only kind I've found that adds moisture without making me too oily. My normal-to-dry skin really loves it.
#10 Old 02-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Veggie Regular

I just started using Imperialis, I like it too!

I'm starting to develop a little LUSH problem...
#11 Old 02-16-2007, 10:41 PM

thanks! i think i'm going to try the beauty without cruelty one, considering it's sorta cheap and i'm sorta poor! i'll give everyone my review once i've used it for a little while.
#12 Old 02-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Banned

Hi! I wanted to let everyone know about Arbonne Swiss Skin Care. We have everything from anti-aging to baby products, and aromatherapy lotions to vitamins. We are totally vegan. We don't and never have tested on animals. We have eben recycling since the company started 26 years ago. We don't use animal protein or by products. All of our ingredients are botanical...plants, seeds, fruits, vegetables, safflower and almond oils. Absolutely NO mineral oil. You can check out the website to read about our ingredients and products as well as make inquiries or purchase products online. Check it out!!

www.anitascheffer.myarbonne.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page