VeggieBoards banner

Best enzyme detergent for urine & chlorophyll stains?

988 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jabba 
#1 ·
A while ago I accidentally got some liquid chlorophyll drops on the hard white plastic drawer of my freezer, and it wasn't coming off with regular hand soap. So, I lookup up on the internet what can get rid of such a stain, and the article said one thing to use would be an enzyme-based detergent. Most of the enzyme-based laundry detergents contain animal ingredients and are owned by companies that fund animal testing.

Is there any company that makes an enzyme laundry detergent that is vegan? I saw this list, but I don't know which one is best, since anyone can vote on that list, I assume. Maybe people with a stake in some of those companies voted them up.

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-enzyme-laundry-detergent-brands/ranker-shopping

I also have yellow stains on the inside crotch part of my white underwear (I'm a cisgender woman), so I'm wondering if there is a better type of detergent I should be using. I've used both powder types and liquid types to no avail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.