Trader Joe's Vegan Tikka Masala with Cumin Rice - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By Lyn
  • 1 Post By silva

#1 Old 03-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Lyn

Trader Joe's Vegan Tikka Masala with Cumin Rice

On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being downright nasty, and 5 being, "I would not have known it isn't meat if you had not told me", this is a 6! This frozen meal is fantastic! "Meat" balls with a perfect taste and texture. The sauce is amazing. Wonderfully rich, warm and spicy. The rice is well done, and lightly spiced. It was funny, I was eating it at work, and the person next to me said they felt guilty for finding the aroma so appealing, because they had just become vegan.
LedBoots and tfvc.org like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-11-2016, 06:14 PM
Semi-lurker

I have a Trader Joe's coming in my area in the fall. I have a feeling I am going to spend hundreds of dollars the first time I shop there. I can't wait to try this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Videos, recipes, tips, and techniques.

#3 Old 03-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Lyn

Have you looked at the list of vegan items of Trader Joe's web site?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Semi-lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
Have you looked at the list of vegan items of Trader Joe's web site?
I don't know if I looked specifically at their site, but I have seen a list a few months or so ago. I know they have a lot of unique items and I am excited to try something different.

Videos, recipes, tips, and techniques.

#5 Old 03-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator

http://www.traderjoes.com/dietary-lists/vegan

This is my favorite vegan frozen dinner--

Anyone remember their frozen mango-sticky rice dessert? It's been gone a few years and I still it!

I going tomorrow!

Think I'll try that tikka masala, I've never seen vegan. New?
tfvc.org likes this.
#6 Old 03-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Lyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post

This is my favorite vegan frozen dinner--

Anyone remember their frozen mango-sticky rice dessert? It's been gone a few years and I still it!

I going tomorrow!

Think I'll try that tikka masala, I've never seen vegan. New?
Don't know if it's new, I'm new.
If you do try it, I'd be interested in hearing what you think about it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page