Great link to vegan shopping! - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 01-29-2004, 09:32 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
I found this- http://www.caringconsumer.com/alt1.html and wanted to share it with everyone. It's got great links to places that only sell vegan items.



I really liked www.goodgoth.com . It's got some really nice pleather lingerie!



Happy shopping!
GhostUser is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 01-29-2004, 11:42 PM
Veggie Regular
 
SallyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 3,457


Niiiiiice!

I like!! I have already picked out a few items for when I am at my goal weight!



by the way, nice to see you back Flower
SallyK is offline  
#3 Old 01-30-2004, 06:45 AM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyK View Post



Niiiiiice!

I like!! I have already picked out a few items for when I am at my goal weight!



by the way, nice to see you back Flower



Thanks.
GhostUser is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#4 Old 01-30-2004, 08:30 AM
Veggie Regular
 
TreeManEarthSteward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 7,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post


I really liked www.goodgoth.com . It's got some really nice pleather lingerie!



Happy shopping!



Flower-- Howabout entering this in my Goth thread seeing that you are the

one that found the goodgoth.com site, plz!? https://veggieboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=7347
TreeManEarthSteward is offline  
#5 Old 01-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Oatmeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,778
Hi Flower



Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post

I found this- http://www.caringconsumer.com/alt1.html and wanted to share it with everyone. It's got great links to places that only sell vegan items.



PeTA rules.
Oatmeal is offline  
#6 Old 01-30-2004, 05:29 PM
Newbie
 
GhostUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegAnaconda View Post

Flower-- Howabout entering this in my Goth thread seeing that you are the

one that found the goodgoth.com site, plz!? https://veggieboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=7347



Will do!
GhostUser is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off